Chapter 8 - Meeting Leila and Unanswered Questions

A/N: *sigh*... I didn't want to update this. I did but I didn't. I LOVE the comments on this, so keep them coming, but it's easy to vote as well. PLEASE start voting, or I won't update as quick. I have dance practices at the WEC (win entertainment centre) tomorrow and Thursday (it's Tuesday) and then 2 performances on Friday and 2 on Saturday. Excited :)

Anyway, thank you for all the support! I love the fans and supporters of this book! :)

Dedicated to Glambert_Forever because she is amazing and inspires me! You all NEED to read her books because I love them and you will too :)

I want at least 5 votes on this chapter, and 5 comments before I update. And 'please update' comments don't count haha please comment what you like about it and what you think about it :)

-Em xo

Chapter 8:

Darcy's POV:

I stretch my arms above my head and let out a loud yawn as I pull my bed covers back and let my bare feet hit the carpet as I stand up.

"Are you serious?" A joyful voice loudly echoes through the house and I laugh lightly. He sounds like a little kid that just got what he asked for, for Christmas.

I pull my hair up into a messy bun and pull my long sleeves down to cover half of my hands. My dark purple, long, pyjama pants move against my body as I walk. The stairs bare my weight as I walk down them to see Adam pacing the living room and squealing a little as his smile grows.

"I can't wait to see you. Love you too baby. Bye." He pulls the phone away from his ear and presses the 'end call' button.

"You seem happy." I say quietly as I lean against one of the walls surrounding the staircase, and stand on the bottom step.

"I am, quite happy actually. Osmo, Sauli's dad, made a great recovery and he is on a flight now. He called from the air, so he should be home in about 3 hours." He smiles like a guy in love. And I know that's exactly what he is.

"That's great. I can't wait to meet him." I say honestly. And I mean it.

"I know it's only your 3rd day here, but I kind of invited mum over for breakfast. She is the easiest person to get along with, and she really wants to meet you. I hope that's ok. I can cancel if you want." He says with a hint of worry lacing his words together.

"It's fine. There's no sense in prolonging what needs to be done. Your mums amazing, I've always wanted to meet her." A smile makes its way onto his freckled lips, and the doorbell rings a few seconds later.

"She's a little early. Good thing breakfast is ready." I laugh lightly and walk with Adam to the door.

The door is opened, and reveals a brunette woman standing there with a bright smile. She is gorgeous, and she has a kind aura surrounding her. Leila Lambert, the one person I always wanted to thank. To thank her for not only giving birth to my idol, but raising him to be an amazing person with a beautiful personality, and for accepting him when he came out.

"Hey mum, good to see you. Come on in." Leila steps inside and puts her handbag by the door.

"You must be Darcy. Adam has told me a lot about you, and it's wonderful to finally meet you. I'm Leila, Adam's mother." She stretches her arms out for a hug.

My eyes go wide and my breathing picks up, my heart racing. I can't even stand the thought of people touching me, and here she is, leaning in to hug me.

"Doesn't your son get a hug?" Never have I been so thankful for the words that leave Adam's lips.

He intervenes and hugs his mum, whispering something inaudible to her. She seems to understand and nods, before pulling away. We all walk into the kitchen area and sit down at the dining room table as Adam places an array of food on the table. This including eggs, pancakes, bacon and toast, along with orange juice and apple juice.