Chapter 32 - He Was Here

A/N: guess who got an iPad mini for christmas and can get wifi on her laptop to update more? ME! hehehehe sorry for making you wait so long but i didn't have Internet :( so this is seriously the worst chapter in history of any book ever... But it's an update so bleh :/ hope you're not too disappointed...

If you guys have ANY questions about the book, Darcy's life or ANYTHING, including the author :) just ask!! On comment or inbox me on wattpad. I also have a twitter account @AddysGirl29 so follow me or ask me for advice or questions or whatever! But I won't give anything away about the future chapters :)

Life kind of sucks at the moment but I'll probs write more because of it... I got dumped :'( and the DAY before my birthday :/ not that I want to bother you with my stupid life, but yeah...

So ok here you go. Love you my little Saviours <3 mwah babes!!!!

-Em xo

Chapter 32:

Adam's POV:

It's been 10 minutes and she's still not down here. I walk to the elevator and travel up to our room.

I step out of the metal box and turn left, walking to our room. I swipe the key card and open the door. I gasp at the sight and run over to the girl a couple of metres from the door, passed out behind the lounge.

Her eyes are closed lightly and she's on her side. I search for any injuries but don't find any. I shake her lightly but she doesn't wake up.

"Darc? Honey you gotta wake up. Please wake up." A few minutes passes and she finally stirs, her eyes blinking open.

She sits up, her arm holding her up as her other hand rubs her head, a bruise starting to form. Most likely from her collision with the floor.

"What happened?" she asks, sounding like she has just woken up from a long sleep.

"I don't know. I came up here and you were passed out." Her eyes widen and she sits up fully, crossing her legs. I sit down across from her and look at her with a worried expression.

"He was here..." She says, standing up and walking around the room, searching for something.

"Who was here?" I ask with a confused look.

"He...he was hurt. He was bleeding. Like he had been hit in the head. He was here Adam. We have to find him. He's hurt." She becomes frantic and her fingers travel to her hair, pulling on it roughly. Tears gather in her eyes and she begins to pace.

"You have to tell me who Darcy." What if there is someone travelling around the hotel with a serious injury?

"Sauli. He...he was here. He was hurt." My eyes widen and my mouth hangs open. I'm unable to move for a good 2 minutes before I finally gather my thoughts and walk over to her. My arms encircle her and I pull her to my chest.

"No Darc. Sauli is home. Back in L.A. And he's okay. Everything is fine, I promise." She's hallucinating. This isn't good. The doctor said she didn't have any brain damage. But what if he was wrong? What if she starts to see things and it drives her to hurting herself again? Including the coma it's been over 4 weeks since she last self-harmed. We've been helping her and it's been going okay. I know she'll kick the addiction one day.

"No, he's not. He's here. He's bleeding. He's been hurt Adam!" She starts to shake, getting a lot more freaked out.

I hold her close with one arm and use the other to pull my phone out of my pocket. I pull up the world clock and see that it's 9:32am here and 10:32pm last night in L.A. He should still be awake.