Chapter 13 - Darling Give Me Those Sharp Edges

A/N: another depressing chapter haha but I promise that after this, things are getting happier and brighter. I know her birthday is on the 5th and its like the 9th, but in chapter 16, I think, it's her birthday :) could be 15, idk. So yeah hehe

Thank you so much for all your amazing comments :) just because I updated 3 chapters today, doesn't mean you can only comment and vote on this one hehe

Love you all so so much!

Dedicated AlissaMory to because she is beautiful and I love what she inboxed me.

Vote,comment,share,fan me. Stay beautiful because you are!

-Em xo

Chapter 13:

"Thank you for coming, Adam; it was an...interesting interview." Carmen says with a small laugh.

Interesting is an understatement.

"It was great to be here." They all stand up and shake hands, before Adam waves to the cheering crowd, and walks off the set backstage.

"Interesting. Yeah, just a little." Sauli says sarcastically. We both laugh lightly, and turn our attention back as Carmen speaks again.

"Before we get the next person to come out, I think we should discuss a few things. Don't you agree, Anita?" Carmen says. Anita laughs and nods her head.

"I have to say, I was quite surprised that he doesn't regret it. I mean, personally, I would give her back." Carmen says with a disgusted look as the same photo comes up again.

"Oh I agree. She seems too broken from what he mentioned. She's only going to ruin his career. Plus, she isn't very pretty. I don't like to judge, but she could use a nose job or something." They both laugh, and some of the audience does as well.

I can feel the tears prick my eyes, and I can't stop them this time. The silent sobs rack my body as the tears pour down my cheeks.

"I bet she deserved everything that happened to her in the past." That's the last straw. That's all I can take.

I stand up and let the sobs free, my body shaking as I run to the stairs.

"Darcy...Darcy wait." I can't hear any more of what Sauli says, his voice getting quieter as I run up the stairs and down the hall.

I quickly push my door open and shut again. I throw myself on my bed and cry, almost screaming.

I sit up and grab my phone, going into my mentions that seem more alive than ever.

'Carmen was so right. You're not even pretty! That fag deserves a bitch like you' Anonymous people hating me, for no reason. There are a few Glambert's trying to cheer me up, and tell me I'm beautiful, but I don't believe it anymore. Not that I ever have.

'Your mothers dead, now it's your turn.' They pour in, along with some Glambert's defending me and telling off the haters.

I lock my screen and run to the bathroom, searching desperately for my razors. I need to feel the pain. I'm already disgustingly ugly; why not add a few more scars to the mix?

I breathe a sigh of relief when I find them. I slide down against the cabinet under the sink, my back against the white wood. I sink the metal into my left wrist, since I'm right-handed, and drag it along. The blood trickles down my arm, and my cries shake my body again.

"Darcy? Darcy open the door." Sauli yanks on the bathroom door knob, but fails in trying to open it since it's locked.

"I'm-I'm fine. I need to be alone. Please, just...go." I cry, but I can still see his shadow under the door.