Chapter 12 - The Interview

A/N: this is my favourite partly Saubert chapter so far :)

Dedicated to CutMeDeep because she is amazing and beautiful and writes awesome comments! Go fan her! :)

Not a huge fan of this chapter because it's crap, but oh well.

Vote,comment,share,fan me :) love you guys

-Em xo

Chapter 12:

Sauli's POV:

I hear the alarm going off, and groan at being woken up on a Saturday. I run my hand over the sheets next to me. Cold. Hmm.

Where's Adam?

I stand up, getting out of bed, and look at the clock as I switch the alarm off. 7:20am. He must have to leave by 8:30. I'm glad it's a live interview. They're easily my favourite. I get to watch it without waiting for them to mess around with the show and finally air it.

I go back to my question though. Usually I have to drag him out of bed, yet today he isn't even here. It seems like he hasn't been for a couple hours at least.

I walk out of our bedroom and down the hall. Maybe Darcy is awake.

I walk into her room, opening the door a little more, seeing as it's already half open, and walk in.

"Awww." I coo at the sight. Adam's asleep, one arm around Darcy. They must have talked after he went to check on her. I've been so worried about her lately. I can't believe that she is 16 in just over 2 weeks, yet she has already been through a lifetime of troubles.

She looks kind of scared, as if a nightmare is running through her mind as she sleeps. Maybe that's why she was screaming this morning.

I walk over and run my fingers down Darcy's cheek. She smiles a little, still asleep, which makes me smile in return.

"Adam? Baby it's time to get up." I shake his shoulder lightly, and his eyes blink open. He smiles up at me.

"Morning." He says, his voice sleepy and a little rough. Damn, I love his morning voice.

"Good morning. You have your interview today." He groans and rubs his hands up and down his face a couple times.

"Should we wake up Darc?" Adam asks as he slowly gets out of the bed, careful not to wake her yet.

"No, let her sleep. I'll wake her when the interview starts; I know she wants to see it." He walks over and his arms snake around my waist, mine travelling around his neck.

He connects our lips, and, like always, sparks fly. Whenever we kiss, it's like electricity courses through my veins, making me feel alive.

"Rakastan sinua." He whispers as we pull back, our foreheads still together.

"Rakastan sinua." I whisper back, pecking his lips again.

I lace our hands together, and we walk out of the room, turning around at the door, and smiling at our sleeping angel.

"She's so beautiful." I say quietly, Adams arms encircling me as I lean into his strong chest.

"She really is. I didn't think I was ready for a family just yet. Now I know I was wrong." I smile up at him, and we walk out of the room.

"I always knew you were the one I wanted to have a family with. Ever since you walked over to me at DTM." His smile widens, and he kisses the top of my head. I laugh lightly and lean into him, my arms tightening around his waist a little.