Chapter 64 - Relationship Status

A/N: Hey guys! Happy anniversary!! A whole year of Save Me! Wow!!

I've reached over 100 thousand reads and I couldn't have done it without you all! You are some of the most hardcore fans and not all of you are Glamberts which makes me so happy that every type of person and fan is reading this!!

I have gotten about 3 or 4 pics of people writing #SaveMesavedme so if you would like please tweet me pics: @AddysGirl29 it would mean so so much to me!

I love this chapter and I think you might like it too. I love you my little saviours and happy anniversary to not only this book, but to all of you!

I love you so so so much!!

-Em xo

Chapter 64:

"Hey you." I hear a beautiful English accent say as I turn around and spot Alex leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Hey." I laugh.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"You've asked me every day for the past month and a half. And my answer is always the same. No. At least not yet." I smirk.

"Well at least you always add 'Not yet'. Gives me some hope that you'll say yes one day." His right hand moves to my left one as he plays with my fingers. He fits his hand together with mine, entwining our fingers together as our hands are pulled up beside us.

"Can I kiss you at least?" he asks with a devilish grin.

"Nope." I tease. But I'm serious as well.

"Ugh, you are no fair. I haven't kissed you since you helped me with Molly. My lips are dying." He says dramatically, and with his accent it only sounds funnier.

"Shut up." I laugh.

"Hey Darlexy." Kat greets as she skips up to us.

"Who?" we ask at the same time.

"It's your ship name." she grins cheekily.

"Kat, we're not together." I correct her 'Shipping'.

"I can still dream, can't I?" she says sassily. Damn girl, chill.

"Yeah, yeah." Alex waves her off.

"I gotta go. The guys start teasing me about us when I spend all morning with you and the insane red head." I laugh at Alex's description of our weird best friend.

"See you in second class." I smile.

"Goodbye kiss?" he says hopefully.

"Not going to happen. Go." I instruct with a half serious look.

"You are no fun." He groans.

"Bye crazy." He messes up Kat's hair and she growls at him.

He walks down the hall and joins his friends and I turn my attention to the crazy one.

"Excited about this afternoon?" Kat questions as she opens her locker.

"Extremely. It's been the longest 8 months of my life. So much has happened, and I can't wait to see him again." Adam's coming home today, and I'm thrilled. We both are.

"Just over a month before Christmas holidays as well. Then year 12 here we come." She laughs nervously.

"I still find it unfair that they are making us complete an extra month or two of year 11. I mean it's not exactly a bad thing that we don't start the hardest year of high school until next year, but still." I shrug.