Chapter 15 - Sweet Sixteen

A/N: Yay Chapter 15 is up :) I don't really like this chapter that much :/ but oh well, at least it's long...ish...

Anyway, enjoy :)

Comment, VOTE :) please share, and fan me? Hehe

Love you's

-Em xo

Chapter 15:

Darcy's POV:

"Happy birthday to you." Two voices start to sing, waking me out of my sleep coma. I flutter my eyes open and smile at the two people sitting either side of me.

"Happy birthday baby." Adam says sweetly.

"Happy birthday beautiful." Sauli says with a smile.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

I rub my eyes and sit up, looking at the clock and seeing it's already 10:30am.

"Breakfast is ready and waiting." Adam says happily, his personality its normal happy bubbly type.

I pull the covers back and my feet hit the floor as I stand up.

"Your transportation." Adam says with a smile. I laugh at him and jump on his bent over back, his hands on my legs to make sure I don't fall.

I rest my cheek on his back as we all walk downstairs. Instantly, a wave of delicious smells washes over me.

My feet slide to the floor and I sit down at the kitchen table where my plate is, across from 2 side by side.

Adam hums some random song, by the sounds of it, as he brings over trays of food to put on the plates. Mine gets filled with French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, and bacon. How does he know me so well?

The others are covered in food as they both sit down. Chocolate milk is poured into the 3 glasses and I laugh at Adam's choice in drink.

"You're like a 6 year old." I laugh lightly as he sticks a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"I'm almost 7!" He pokes his tongue out at me after he says it.

Sauli and I start to laugh, which causes Adam to laugh as well. We all dig into our food and you have no idea how good it is!

"Oh, yeah. Check your twitter." Adam says happily.

I pick up my phone and unlock it, pressing the twitter app. I look in my mentions and see thousands of tweets from Glambert's, all saying happy birthday. I look at a few pictures, and see hundreds of collages.

"How in god's name did they get this many pictures of me, even ones from when I was little?" I ask, completely astonished.

"The same way they got ones from the day I was born." Adam says with a chuckle.

"And how did we manage that one?" I ask with a wondrous look in my eyes.

Adam opens his mouth to speak, but a confused look takes over his face and he closes it again.

"I've got no clue." He says after a minute or 2. Sauli and I laugh again.

Actually, it kind of makes me wonder. How did they know it was my birthday in the first place?

An idea comes to mind, and I go onto Adam's profile.

'@adamlambert: Happy 16th birthday to my beautiful baby girl, Darcy. I love you xx' I retweet and favourite it, and smile up at him.

He looks confused at first, but connects the dots after a few seconds, and smiles back. I look back down at my phone to see that he retweeted one of Sauli's latest tweets.