Chapter 57 - Party The Secrets Out

A/N: Hello my beautiful Saviours <3 this is probably my favourite chapter so far because it really moves things along for a certain girl ;)

Thank you all for the amazing comments and messages and tweets and ugh you people are just such beautiful humans!!! I love you all more than life, never doubt that or think I'm just saying that for the sake of it. I literally love every single one of you! But damn some of your twitter names are confusing! Haha I'm sorry if I've ever called you a chick and you're a guy (not that Save Me has guy fans...does it? I don't even know haha) ok so anyway, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

Some of you have asked about me having Kik and I FINALLY joined :) like literally a minute ago. Kik name is same as Wattpad cause I was too lazy to think of anything else (AddysGirl29) and you know ma name is Emilee Wells cause I have the stupidest name in history ;) So please either comment or message me your Kiks and let's all talk about how shit Save Me is! Woo!! Even make a group convo about it :) wait is that even possible? Can you do that? I literally know NOTHING about the damn app so yeah bare with me I'm still learning :)

P.S THE CONCERT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND OMG!!!!!!

I love you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-Em xo

Chapter 57:

"I'm not going." I stand my ground, arms crossed as I look at my best friend and my dad, sitting in the lounge room.

"Come on, it's one night." Kat persuades.

"Do you seriously think I'm the type of person who would go to something like that?" I scoff.

"Aw, come on Darc. Just for a few hours." Sauli pleads.

"You're my dad. Aren't you supposed to be forbidding me from going to some wild high school party?" I say in slight shock.

"If I do, will you go?" he says hopefully with a brighter grin.

"No." I say plainly and they both sigh in unison.

"You are such a downer!" Kat groans.

"Ok fine. You have to be home by 11, and must stay next to Kat the whole time." Sauli nods.

"See? Now that's what a strict dad would say." I grin happily.

"So does that mean you'll go?" he hopes.

"Uh, no." I keep standing my ground.

Kat had this insane idea to go to this crazy house party some rich kid in our year is throwing. Everyone is invited, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go. And by 'everyone' I mean me. I have no doubt that there is going to be alcohol and horny teens groping each other on the dance floor and occupying every room in the house.

"There's going to be drinking and groping. I just don't feel right about it. You both know how I feel about people." I sigh. Ok, yeah, I kind of want to go. I want to be a normal teenager.

"Baby girl." Sauli says with a pout of his lips.

He stands up and holds my hands in his.

"Kat is going to be with you all night, and she won't let anyone hurt you. Plus if anyone touches you, you can just go all black belt on their ass. The best thing you can do to fully get better is to live your life and show the world that you're not afraid. Even though I know you are, you won't always be. And this is a great step to make sure that that happens." He grins, pulling one arm towards him and switch to the other, repeating the action so my body twists gently and a smile makes its way onto my face.