-Chapter 63-

What?

What?

I looked down at Syn and felt my heart shatter in my chest. I could deal with everyone else not believing me, but I needed him on my side. "Syn-"

"Now." He had a faraway look on his face as he untangled his arms from my waist. His eyes were avoiding mine, and I tried my best to hold back tears. This right here would be the second time that Syn was believing someone else over me. Did everyone think so low of me to believe that I'd lie about so much shit?

His eyes slowly moved back to mine in a silent yet deadly request, and my lips quivered. I got off of him, standing up on wobbly legs and stepping aside to wrap my arms around myself. No matter what, I would not be crying in front of anyone here tonight.

"Good for you to realize she's no good now, Syn," Xyla said, shaking her head as she gave me a disappointed look. "I love my sister...but something isn't right up there."

Seriously?

Syn stood up from his chair, his eyes remaining on me as he did. He side stepped me, his breath skimming my face and I gritted my teeth to keep silent. The only thing that would come out if I tried to say anything, was a sob. He tucked one hand into his pocket and walked a couple of steps backward before turning his back to me.

He strode the length of the table before stopping right behind Felix, making the room freeze in anticipation. Felix scoffed and stood up in challenge to face him with a small smirk on his face. "What? You can't stand the truth, huh?" He sighed. "You should've known, Syn. Nobody chooses you, and that's the truth of your pitiful existence-"

As if the entire room moved in slow motion, we watched as Syn lifted Felix off of his feet by the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the table. Screams from the staff sounded and chairs screeched backward as the table broke. The glasses and dishes slid and crashed onto the floor, and everyone watched in shock.

"Syn, don't," Genesis screamed, running around the table to him.

He flicked his two fingers into the air and sent her flying into an empty chair. With another snap of his fingers, her mouth was shut together and her body was stuck to the chair. Her cries were muffled and all of her attempts to get off the chair were to no avail. "You've always stopped these fights, mother." He sighed, shaking his head at her. "I think it's time for us to end this once and for all though, don't you think?" He looked down at Felix who was groaning and coughing up blood.

"Do it." He smiled up at him, his teeth a blood red as the wildness in his eyes stared up at Syn.

Syn's fist connected with his face multiple times, making bone crushing sounds echo in the room. "I can't watch this," Jess mumbled with a hand over her mouth. She turned to her side, making a gagging noise and within a second, she threw up all over Nate.