-Chapter 124-

Syn and I walked through the doors confidently and all their eyes turned to us

Syn and I walked through the doors confidently and all their eyes turned to us. My sister gasped as she saw my stomach and I rolled my eyes. Genesis and Lucifer were on their trip, but everyone else here besides Xavier looked either on edge or angry.

"You got her pregnant?!" Lilith yelled as she stood up.

"Sit the fuck down," I commanded.

"Who the hell do you thi-"

"Sit."

She looked around the room in shock and embarrassment but did as I said. Syn and I stopped at the head of the table and looked at everyone. "We all need to talk," he said.

Their eyes moved behind Syn and me and another wave of shocked gasps resonated through the room from Cain's arrival. "What are you doing here?" Lilith spewed in anger.

"I got hungry," he said with a shrug.

"Why are we here?" Julius asked.

"Because I know everything," Syn said. They all looked at one another like they had no idea what he was talking about and it took everything in me to not snap at them. "I know about the gun, everyone's plans to kill me, and how you all are involved."

"That's p-preposterous," Jonathan said as he stood up from his seat. "None of that is true."

"Xyla," I said as I turned to her. "Is it true?"

"Of course not," she said in a high-pitched voice as she glanced around the table.

"My mistake then, I overestimated you and forgot who you were. You're not capable of keeping such a big secret," I replied.

Her face turned red and she was the next one to stand up from her seat. "Fuck you, you didn't know about it so I don't think I did such a bad job." She immediately covered her mouth after practically confessing and I rolled my eyes.

I shook my head and turned to my father and Lilith. "How could you guys?"

My eyes landed on my father who looked pissed that his stupid plan wasn't going smoothly, and I wanted so badly to just kill him right then and there, but that wasn't the plan for tonight. We just needed the gun.

I couldn't speak to them anymore without getting angrier, so Syn began to speak up for me. "I expect you all to oblige by our requests or we'll be going to higher authorities."

Lilith laughed in her seat and I turned to her. "You think I can be stopped by 'higher authorities?" She asked as she finger quoted in the air.

"No, but you can be stopped by me," I said. "I'm not helping you resurrect my father either. Syn and I along with Cain will find a way on our own."

"You think I need your help to do that?" Lilith spat. "All I need is a heartbreak, little one." Her eyes moved to my stomach and a sly smile appeared on her face. "Maybe that daughter of yours can help me with that." My face fell when she mentioned my daughter. None of us mentioned the gender of the baby. Her knowledge could've only meant one thing...