-Chapter 133-

I ignored my discomfort at reading my vows out loud to everyone

I ignored my discomfort at reading my vows out loud to everyone. I could hear Cleo crying the entire time and I avoided Xavier's cheesy grin to the best of my ability, but it was tough. I was better at talking about my feelings, but that didn't mean I wanted to. "Okay, I'm done. You guys are making me uncomfortable.

"Syn! I'm so proud of you," Cleo said as she took the paper from my hands and began reading with teary eyes.

"Don't make this weird," I muttered.

Caspian pat my shoulder and I turned to him. "I thought we'd need to help you, honestly."

"You all still did help," I said.

Everyone smiled and Cleo gasped as she looked at her watch. "Shit. By the way, Queen left like ten minutes ago."

"How do you know?" I asked. Cleo had been in here for the hour. There was no way she could've known Queen left unless she got a text, but that still didn't explain why she was checking her watch.

"Umm, she text me," she said with a nervous laugh as she held her phone in the air. Caspian took her phone from her and stood up. "Cas stop!" She yelled as she jumped to try to take her phone back.

"She didn't text you," he said.

"Why are you snitching?" she sneered.

"There's a pregnant woman who has a lot of enemies...that is just on the streets," Caspian said slowly.

I ran my hand through my hair and stood up immediately and rushed out of the room. Bursting through my room door, I looked around. The bed was messy so she had to have been in a rush.

Everyone walked into my room behind me and I turned to Cleo. "When did she leave?"

"Best friend code of honor," she said as she held her hand up.

"She's not even your best friend," Caspian muttered. "We all know she's mine."

Cleo snickered and looked up at him. "Umm...let's not do this, Cas. This is embarrassing for you."

He seemed to be amused by her words but he kept a serious expression. "Cleo, people are trying to hurt her. As her 'best friend', her safety should be the top priority over some code."

Cleo sighed and crossed her arms. "She left like an hour ago."

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"I don't know, she was reading some letter before I left the room."

Mia...

I walked over to our bed and looked down at the letter and quickly read it. I looked at the address on the back and crumpled the letter in my hand. I was going to kill Mia today. There was no reason to keep her alive after everything she's done. "I'm going to go get her," I said as I moved to a wall.