-Chapter 87-

As soon as Syn's lips landed on mine, all my troubles melted away

As soon as Syn's lips landed on mine, all my troubles melted away. My body heated at his touch and it felt like I was on fire. He moved his hands down my hips and to the back of my thighs.

"Jump," he commanded lowly, momentarily taking his lips off mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me off the floor as my legs circled his waist. I moaned as his mouth rapidly devoured mine. My hands became tangled in his hair and I felt an aching between my legs. I should've stopped this but I was craving him just as he was me.

My head became clouded with desire and my movements became instinct. Our mouths molded together as if they knew exactly what to do, it felt right.

With me in his arms, he quickly rushed into the restroom and flipped the light on with his free hand while still carrying me.

Syn pulled away from the kiss as his lips moved to my neck. I groaned in pleasure at his sucking and nipping motions. He set me back down on the floor and before I could think about anything he tore my dress open.

The blood that was on me was now all over his clothes and parts of his face but he didn't seem to notice. Maybe he did but didn't care. I was sure he'd hate me after what I did today but I was shocked when he admitted he wanted me.

I pushed my torn dress off my shoulders and removed my undershirt. When I looked back up at him I couldn't understand the look he was giving me. I didn't look the best right now, my naked body was covered in streaks of blood from the cuts.

His eyes raked my body and I waited for him to be disgusted or to pull away from me, but he stepped toward me.

We locked eyes and my breath hitched when I noticed his red eyes. Previously I would've been afraid or scared he was angry but now I couldn't be either of those.

I began unbuttoning his shirt as he watched me with a lustful gaze. As if he got tired of how slow I was moving, he tore his shirt off and removed his pants himself.

His hard member stood up rigidly and I felt heat at my core. I pulled him to me for a kiss and I winced as he picked me up and pushed me against the cold bathroom wall.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"You always forget that these walls are freezing," I said softly with a frown.

He shook his head and brought his lips to my ear. "No, I don't."My mouth dropped as I realized he purposely did it, but before I could protest he brought his lips back onto mine. "Hold on to me," he whispered against my lips.

I secured myself against his body and kept my arms and legs around him. I felt his cock at the entrance of my folds and I bit my lip in anticipation. He massaged my clit and trailed kisses along my neck. I yearned for him urgently and I didn't know how I'd react if he chose today of all days to tease me.