-Chapter 107-

Queen took the news a lot harder than I would've thought

Queen took the news a lot harder than I would've thought. Syn told me she spent the next few days crying and I could only imagine how she was feeling. She had a plethora of information thrown at her these past couple of weeks and nobody had taught her how to handle it.

Which is where I've decided to step in. After a week of Queen's melancholy, I decided to offer my services. Granted I wanted to hone her skills to see how they may be of use to me in the future but a part of me wanted more. She was a direct product of my previous powers, I wanted to see how she used it.

After Lilith stripped me of them, it took me decades to get them back. And even still now they weren't completely back. Being able to teach and help Queen grow her powers would bring me a sense of closure.

I don't know how she felt about me considering I've killed both her mother and father in the past, but I hoped it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean they both killed me too, and Lilith left a lasting mark on my soul.

I'd consider us even if they weren't in debt to me.

After speaking with Syn, we both agreed that it may be beneficial for her to come to me. He of course threatened me several times about taking advantage of her abilities and I had no idea why...

Queen was supposed to be here within the next 20 minutes and a part of me was nervous. I wanted her to like me, if she and Syn stayed together she'd be a part of the family. That thought made me a bit uneasy to be quite honest.

I wanted nothing to do with Adam and she was his daughter. If she was as suffocating as he was I'd shoot myself with the gun voluntarily.

With a sigh, I leaned back into my chair and looked around the office. After spending centuries in here I was beginning to get tired. I loved Hell. After my father abandoned me it became a place that welcomed me. A place that I had created in my image. But after all these years, and being with Gen, I couldn't help but want more. Maybe that's why I wanted to take over Heaven.

I'd love to see the look on my father's face after I finally succeeded. That was my sole purpose for this mission. My plan after acquiring all the realms was to leave it to Syn and move on.

My eyes moved to the velvet box on my desk and I shook my head. Before Lilith came and flipped everything upside down, I was planning on proposing to Gen. But now she wouldn't even talk to me.

She was angry that I had apparently "lied" about the night of Syn's creation when I never truly lied to her about it. All I said was that an extreme amount of emotion was needed to make him and she assumed it was me falling in love with her. Was I truly supposed to hurt her and say it wasn't? She and I didn't even get together until Syn was 11 so I had no idea why she believed this was a love at first sight situation.

I jumped when Queen immediately popped up in front of me and she looked just as surprised as I was. She looked around and gave me a nervous smile. "Hey."