Story View And Characters

Hii everyone i am here with my new story...

This story is totally different from my last book TalkingWithSoul...

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidental."

In this book we will see how for the love of our life's, two persons change the meaning of relationship in full of love and affection...

The biggest business man, actor, producer and a full all rounder billionaire with full dominant aura is waiting for his better half just like any alpha waits for his mate... Same which has strong personality and dominant aura he too come across his mate / better half / life partner... And how our heroine with strong mindset and strong personality become the better half of this hulk like hero.... She is strong women for her own but is soft, submissive and loving wife for her husband which is highly dominant....

So let's peep inside to know more about them...

Disclaimer - "This book deals with mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced."

They had there share of contributions to make there relationship strong stronger strongest in life...

How she with her strong personality going to handle her dominant hubby with lots of love and care....

So please support and love this book too...

CHARACTERS...

Sidharth shergill - He is the well known business man by profession and producer and some time did acting in tv serials and movies. Basically a all rounder. Personality is like hot and handsome hunk types. Aura is very dominant and he is also baby by heart in front of his mother only and waiting for the girl who can be his and only his, who took care of him as his mother... He didn't had any flings and girlfriend but girls are always drool over him... He is very passionate person and has a thinking like werewolves that he to had his mate and waiting for her...
Age - 35

Shehnaaz kaur - she bubbly, chirpy, and well settled girl with pure heart

Shehnaaz kaur - she bubbly, chirpy, and well settled girl with pure heart. She is the girl which is very much storted in her life with her opinions. She is very kind hearted girl and can go to any level for her loved ones.
Single and waited for her prince charming to come in her life which is made for her only..
By profession she is the professor in college and principal too... for her own self respect because she don't want her family to support her and get everything in her life by her owe self...
Her family is very rich but also respect sana's emotions so they never interfere in her decision...
Age - 27

These anesthetics are by the_cyan_orchid

These anesthetics are by the_cyan_orchid.... I love them...

Please visit her id and give her lots of love and support...

Sidharth family

Sm - rita shergill= sid mummy (widow and love her children from the core of her heart)
P - preeti sharma = sid elder sister (married and had two children)
N - neetu singh = sid elder sis (married)

Shehnaaz family

Sg m - shehnaaz mother = pammi kaur (housewife)
Sg p - shehnaaz father -= santhok Singh
Shaba - shahbaaz = shehnaaz younger brother

Baki ke badme bta dungi abhi yehi hai bs....

That's it for now
-storybylee