Chapter - 4

Thank you for all the vote and comments....

Dekha jaldi dedi na update... So for now enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Follow me too...

Let's start now,

S mom - bohot sunder ho tum shehnaaz beta... Said lovingly while caressing shehnaaz's hairs... As she is sitting between mahi and sidharth's mom...

Shehnaaz just smile towards her happily... Then mumble a slow thank you which is only audible to s mom..

Mahi - aunty vo kyu na hum sidharth or shehnaaz ko akele baat krne bhejde.... Said looking teasingly towards shehnaaz and sidharth...

Hearing this sidharth smile like he win something very precious in his life which is noticed by his mother... Who thank god under her breath smilingly....

Shehnaaz for the first time hear his name feeling thousands of butterflies in her body... His gaze and now his effect even through the mere mention of his name sends chills down her spin making her feel some new sensation in her body...

Sh mom - shehnaaz puttar kider kho gyi ja puttar sidharth beta ko apne kamre mei leja... Said while shaking her a little to broke her trance...

She come out of her trance and look her mother embarrassingly....

She get up from her chair and start going towards her room and sidharth follow her gladly...

Sidharth is going towards the room behind some girl first time ever in his life.....

while continuously gazing her back with lots of desire in his eyes... He feel himself getting his desires charging up only by looking at her...

His eyes are fixed at the mole which is visible through her deep backless blouse just above the lower hook of her  blouse... Which is attracting him to come and eat it like a candy....

This is the biggest shock for him as he is following the girl for first time in his life that to with lots of desires in him...

He can say that what he is waiting in his life since long is now in front him... His emotions, his feelings, his each and every cell is now taking her name...

On the other hand,

Shehnaaz is very much aware of his gaze.... his hole digging eyes on her body.... His eyes is roaming all over her body making her feeling wet between her legs.... but what shock her to the core is that first time ever in her life she is liking someone's eyes roaming on her body...

By there own realisation they both know that they get the person whom they want or waiting in there life's....

They both till now understand that the wait is over and the person they want to love, they want to cherish is now is In front of them....

They till now wait for there other half to come and they found them in this same moment.... Hence they had a satisfactory smiles on there faces...

Shehnaaz enter in her room followed by sidharth who is behind her... After coming inside he lock the door making her turn towards him....

This is the first time she saw him.... And his looks and aura is making her week on her knees...

They both now standing in front of each other while gazing each other with immense love in there eyes....

Sidharth - i known hum pehli baar mile hai but mei itna batna chata hu ki i love you.... I know you will think i am crazy or what i don't know.... Said in hesitation...

Shehnaaz look towards him with love intensely and come towards him...

Sh - aap esa mat boliye... Please... Because today for the first time... I too feel something very different like i get something which is long lost from me... I don't even remember about it but it seems like it is really important to me... But today only i get it... Said while fully lost in the feel which her heart is giving her...

S - really me too... You know i just feel the same way since i come to your house... Saying so he come near her... Making her smile towards him...

S - Yes i love u and u are mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, mine means mine said affirmatively in one tone sending shivers to her body.... She just smile shyly at his craziness....

S - Naaz... Call her after sometime by this new name near her...

Shehnaaz look towards him intensely... And give a very much happy smile to his new name to her as if showing her liking for it...

Sidharth just snake his one arm around her milky white waist making her gasped by his sudden move... They are now so close to each other that they can feel there breath easily...

S - Naaz... Kaha thi tu itne time se... I wait for you since long baby... Said little emotionally as he think of the days which he spend alone is what he regret a lot...

Shehnaaz just smile at his complain as how can he complain her about what destiny wrote in there life... But still she too feeling bad for the time they didn't get with each other...

Sh - ab jo chala gaya usko to hum nahi badal sakte hai siddharth... Said calmly....

Hearing his name by her melodious voice that too in in her own style make him feel delighted...

S - firse bol... Said in demanding tone....

Sh - kya bolu... Asked in confusion...

S - mera nam baby... It feels my name got it real owner in your melodious voice sweetheart... Said happily...

Shehnaaz just smile at his words... Then place her one hand to his right cheek and rub him there to calm him down while still been in his arms... Which is unknowingly come naturally without there knowledge.... And not even making her feel uncomfortable... But top of that she feels comfortable and secure in his arms as if it is her home...

Sh - siddharth... Call him lovingly... Fulfilling his demand happily... To which sidharth smile happily and take her hand from his cheek and kiss it lovingly....

After sometime sidharth broke the hug and made her sit on the bed and himself sit in front of her on his knees... Making her gasp at this... And also this is very new think to him as well... Sidharth shergill is sitting in front of a girl that to on his knees is something really new to him as well...

Sh - siddharth... Uthiye... Aap ese mat bethiye please.. Pleading him as she don't want him to bow down in front of anyone not even in front of her as well...

Sidharth looks towards her in amusement... as if there is some other girl in place of her.... She must feels good seeing her partner on his knees in front of her but here his girl is feeling bad seeing him like this in front of her as well...

S - ok ab thk hai... Said after settling himself beside her on the bed...

Sh - haan bilkul... Said happily...

Sidharth take her one hand in his as now he can't bear a single separation from her... He wants to be her always...

S - Naaz baby now i don't want to live without you... I want you beside me always... Said gloomily as he knew very soon they had to go out and also to away from each other too...

Sh - siddharth... Mei nahi reh paungi apke bina ab... Pr we will meet soon na... Said little emotionally...

S - hmm... Said uninterestedly...

Sh - hum bahar chale sab wait kr rahe honge na.... Said after sometime...

.
..

How's the update...?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️