Chapter - 61

Hiii everyone... You all again start ignoring my messages... On message board so here i am sharing again...

This is so sad you see yourself...

Forget it you all always did this to me

Fine.. Now my books will come up with my choices...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Back to the story....

.
.

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz feeling herself being shaking a little... She lazily open her eyes and found herself in her own personal heaven.... Smilingly she snuggle more towards him, inside sidharth's arms... Who is securely hold her in his arms.... Her this move make him smile towards her...

Sh - hume or kitna time lagega... Ask lazily... Making him chuckle at her...

Shehnaaz pout at him... As he is laughing at her... Making him shut his mouth instantly...

S - Naaz... Baby we have reach 1 hour before only... But you caged me so tight and also you are having so peaceful sleep that... My heart didn't give me permission to spoil it... Said smilingly.... Hearing him... Her pouty face turn in shock in an instant...

Sh - hyeee... Aap jut bol rahe ho na... Mtlb mei kese... Hyee aap bhi na... Said in total shock... And look towards the window of the plane... Found it standing at it place.... On the runway of airport....

S - ohhh madam ab chalo... Said gaining her attention towards him... Who is looking outside with shock on her face...

Sh - haan chalo... Saying so she hurriedly get up from her sit... And sidharth too did the same... And they left from the jet... Following by his security team...

After sometime they reach the car... Already waiting for them...

S - you go... I will drive myself.... Said sternly... looking at the driver standing beside the car... On which he just nod in yes and left after giving the car keys to sidharth...

Sidharth first open the door for her.... Making her smile at his gesture... She sit on the passenger seat... After that sidharth went towards the driver seat and sitting there he start the car... While his security team is following there car in different cars...

Sidharth take her hand in his and took it towards his lips and kiss her every finger loving while his eyes is concentrating on the roads.... Making shehnaaz blush at his this side... And turn her head towards the window... And look outside to hide her flushed face...