Prologue

Sidharth shergill is entering the room behind some girl first time ever in his life while continuously gazing her back with lots of desire in his eyes...

His eyes are fixed at the mole which is visible through her deep backless blouse just above the lower hook of her  blouse...

This is the biggest shock for him as he is following the girl for first time in his life that to with lots of desires in him...
.
.

On the other hand,

The girl is very much aware of his gaze.... his hole digging eyes on her body but what shock her to the core is that first time ever in her life she is liking someone's eyes roaming on her body...

By there own realisation they both know that they get the person whom they want or waiting in there life's....

.
.

They till now wait for there other half to come and they found them in this same moment and had satisfactory smile on there faces...
.
.
.
.
They both now standing in front of each other while gazing each other with immense love in there eyes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sidharth - i known hum pehli baar mile hai but mei itna batna chata hu ki i love you.......
.....     Yes i love u and u are mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, mine means mine said affirmatively in one tone sending shivers to her body....
.
.
.

That's it for prologue
I hope u guys may like it....
Please kindly show love and support to this...

-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️