Chapter - 27

Thank you for all the vote and comments..... And after tomorrow's note i expect more than usual votes and comments...

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Inline comments please....

Let's start now,

Sidharth is hell irritated as he is locked inside his room by his own mother...

Ohh u must be thinking why... Because he is continuously roaming around the mehandi mandap... To get a glimpse of his Naaz... As the mehandi ceremony is going to start...

S - maa please na... Esa mat karo... Said irritatedly... From inside of the room...

S mom - beta tu nahi manega mujhe pata hai... Is liye ab tu yahi band reh jab tak mehndi function complete nahi hota... Said while locking the room door from outside...

After that she went back to the ladies which are applying heena on shehnaaz's leg...

S mom - abhi sirf paro pe lagna... Said to one of the mehndi artist... Making shehnaaz confuse...

Sh - kyu maa... Asked her while mehndi artist start there work...

S mom - beta abhi yaha shagun ki mehndi karlo fir khana kha kr hatho pr puri design bnava dege... Said happily... To which shehnaaz nod her head in understanding....

S mom - pammi ji ab bhi lava lo bacho ke sath mei sab sambhal lungi... Said to shehnaaz's mother who is looking at henna in excitement...

Sh mom - ji thk hai... Saying so she too settled down to get henna on her hands...

Everyone is busy in mehandi functions... Enjoying every bit of it...

Shehnaaz saw this seen while sitting on her seat where she is getting her legs designed with henna

Shehnaaz saw this seen while sitting on her seat where she is getting her legs designed with henna... And a smile crept on her face making her admire everyone...

Her admiring session is disturbed by her mehandi artists ( ma )...

Ma - ma'am it's done... She said after putting the henna cone back to its place...

Shehnaaz turn to look at down and gets mesmerized looking at her legs... She is herself feeling bride now... As, it said that haldi and mehandi make a girl full bride...