Chapter - 22

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part.... And votes and comments jarur krna...

Inline comments please i like to read your views...

Let's start now,

Next day after the engagement ceremony...

Shehnaaz get up early in the morning.. As she think to accompany sidharth when he went to doctor... As she didn't get relief until or unless she hear about his health by her own...

She is done with her morning chaos... And went downstairs towards the breakfast table... Which is already set by her mother...

Sh - mummy jaldi breakfast dedo nahi to mujhe late ho jayega... Said in hurry as she sit on her chair in front of her...

Her parents look towards her in confusion as her college is closed so where she is going that too on the day of her sangeet ceremony...

Sh dad - kaha ja rahi hai meri bachi... Asked in confusion...

Sh - vo papa ji mujhe hospital jana hai... Said plainly while she is still busy in munching her food...

Her parents look towards her in concern filled voice...

Sh mom - kya hua meri bachi... Hospital kyu jana hai.. Tune mujhe bhi nahi btya... Asked in concern...

Sh - are mumma mujhe kuch nahi hua... Vo mujhe aaj hospital jana hai kyuki aj unko... Mera mtlb siddharth ko check up pe jana hai... Or mei unke sath jaungi... Said happily making her parents look towards her in more confusion...

Sh mom - tu pagal ho gyi shehnaaz.. Ab tum dono nahi mil sakte shaadi tak... Or sath mei akele to kahi nhi ja sakte... Said all this to make her understand.. But the happy face shehnaaz carry since morning is fell down immediately... She look towards her parents with puppy eyes...

Sh - papa ji please na mujhe vese hi bohot tension hai unki tabyat ki kal se aaj jb tak doctor se baat nahi ho jati mujhe acha nahi lagega.. Please.. Plead him as her both parents is giving her stern look to tell not to been stubborn..

Getting no response in return from her parents she angrily leave from there without having her food too...

Sh dad - yeh ab pure din ese hi muh bna ke ghume gi.. Said to her mother... As he can't see his princess like this...

Sh mom - to aap kya chahate hai ki iski zidd ke aage rasme kharab kr den...said angrily as she knew it difficult for her husband to make his princess sad...

Shehnaaz enter in her room angrily... She just lock her room from inside... And sit on her bed thinking of all this...

Sh - mujhe unko dekhna hai... Mei kese jau unke pas... Vo kitna dard mei honge na... Delhi mei bhi akele the or yaha bhi... Mere rehte mei unko akela nahi chod sakti... Kyuki vese unhone maa ko batane se mana kiya hai... Nahi to vo pareshan ho jayenge... Said to herself... While still seething in anger....

Shahba - moto kya hua mummy boli tune breakfast nahi kiya... Or ab room bhi lock hai... Chal jaldi se lock khol or mujhe bta kya hua... Said all this from outside the door...

Sh - nahi krna mujhe kisi se baat... Reply angrily...

Shahba - dekh moto bta de verna mere bhi apne tarike hai tujhe to pata hi hai... Chal jaldi kr... Said in warning tone making shehnaaz huffed at his words... As she knew her brother will not leave until he get to know what happen with her...

She open the door and again went inside and sit on her bed angrily...

Shahba - kya hua meri moto ko... Asked cutely while poking his fingers in her shoulders which make her irritate to no end... But then she look towards his cute face... Which make her smile...