Chapter - 48

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

In shergill mansion.... After midnight...

Sidharth is sleeping in his study itself... After talking to shehnaaz for so long that they didn't get to know when they sleep while talking... He had the phone on his heart... And resting on the couch of the study uncomfortably...

Suddenly the door of the study open and a person come inside silently...

Sidharth is unaware of this as he is sleeping... That person come inside and look towards sidharth intensely...

Then come towards him... And stare him for some time... After that come near him and sit on the ground near his head....

That person kiss him on his forehead and start stoking his head lovingly... Making sidharth relaxed in his sleep too...

Then hurriedly get up from there and went out from the study....

Here on the other side kushal is going towards the study as to look at his friend.... But suddenly bumped with the same person who went inside the study....

Ahhhh.... A winced escaped from the mouth of that person and kushal look towards that person instantly...

Kush - aunty... Aap thk ho na... Asked in concerned filled voice... Making her startled at her place...

S mom - vo... vo haan thk hu... Said while stammering in between after composing herself...

Kush - dekh aye usse... Asked her suddenly... Making her nervous...

S mom - kise... Or vese bhi mei sirf pani pine gyi thi... Try to say a lie to him...... But failed miserably... Because kush smirk listening her restless voice....

Kush - ohhh study kab se kitchen ban gya aunty... Said with a smirk on his face... Making rita aunty look him instantly....

S mom - mujhe nahi pata tu kya bol raha hai... Or mujhe bohot need a rahi hai... Mei ja rahi hu tu bhi ja... Saying so she hurriedly went from there towards her room... But kushal is adamant to know what she is thinking so he too followed her till her room...

Kush - nahi auntie you have to answer... Aap usse dekhne gye the na... Apko bhi yakin nahi hai na sidharth esa kuch krega.... Asked while entering her room behind her... But she remain silent.... She don't have answers... She herself don't know what to answer...

Kush - auntie mujhe pata hai... You had this hope that may be there is some misunderstanding or something... So why you don't give chance to sidharth to tell his side.... Ask again when he didn't get the answer.... As he just want to push her till the limit so that she herself spill out what she is thinking and what that fake shehnaaz tell her...

S mom - haan haan... Gyi thi mei usko dekhne.... Kya karu... Beta hai vo mera... Jaan basti hai meri Usmein... Or haan hai mujhe abhi bhi uspe yakin ki vo nhi kr sakta esa kuch bhi.... Pr kya karu.... Shehnaaz bhi meri bachi jesi hai.... Mujhe maa bolti hai vo.... Kese uski baaton ko jut man lu... Akhir vo bhi meri preeti or neetu jesi hai mere liye.... Said dejectedly.... While crying on her own situation....

Kush - to fir kyu uski baat kyu nhi suni.... Ask again...

S mom - kyuki himmat nahi hai mere mei... Uske muh se yeh sune ki.... Bhagwan na kre... agar galti se bhi sidharth se esa kuch hua na to mei usse kabhi maaf nhi kr paungi.... Mene mere bete ko ldkio ko khud ke barabar manana sikhya hai unki izzat krna sikhya hai na ki un par hath uthna.... Or shehnaaz keh rahi hai ki vo usko torture krta hai... Uske sath zabardasti krta hai... To btao mei kya karu.... Said in remorseful voice....