Chapter - 19

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part.. Votes and comments jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Sidharth is a type of person who get the responsibilities on his shoulder at a very young stage of his life. He lost his first friend ever at the time when he need him the most in his life to guide him...
But he stood up from all this and his friend's last gift to him... i.e company SAS this is what his father, his first friend left for him so he just start devoting himself in this company...

He made it and make the company and his name what he is today... So that's why he take his work his first priority...

He left for Delhi that same night and here in Mumbai everyone is busy in the preparation of the wedding... He didn't call shehnaaz till he reach Delhi as he knew she is upset and her foul mood make his heart pain... So he try to concentrate on his work first to get the much needed break from his work...

And his mother knew his passion for his work that's why she stay silent whenever there come  the topic of his work...

Shehnaaz is still not feeling good by his choice to go delhi... But she get to know from his mother that his passion and sincerity is what make her sidharth where he stand today... He is at top today by only his passion... Shehnaaz also understand this and happily make herself busy in preparation... But the sinking feeling in her are so strong... Which make her restless every now and then...

°
°

Next morning...

Sidharth himself call shehnaaz before going to the meeting...she pick the call immediately at the first ring only as if she is waiting for his call only...

S - Naaz phone pe hi thi kya... Ek hi ring mei utha liya... Asked in amazement...

Sh - nahi mei vo... Apke hi call wait kr rahi thi... Aap thk hai na... Apne khana khaya na... Tabyat thk hai... Asked questions after questions without giving him time to answer.. Making him laugh at her over caring nature...

Sh - hyee aap mujhpe has rahe ho... Inder meri jaan adhi ho gyi hai jabse aap gye ho... Or ab aap has rahe ho... Jao mene nahi baat krni apse.. Said in her cute angry voice.... making sidharth grin like a lovesick teenager...

S - nahi Naaz mei esa kr sakta hu kya... Vo to tune itne sare question puch liye or mujhe moka hi nahi diya javab dene ka... Said smilingly... After composing himself...

Sh - hyee haan ab aap bolo... Sab thk... Asked  again... Smilingly...

S - haan meri jaan... Mei bilkul thk hu... Or vese bhi ab mujhe kuch nahi hoga ab tu jo mil gyi hai mujhe... Said smilingly... Shehnaaz blush his words...

Sh - acha... Apko pta hai aaj mei shopping pe jaungi... Apke kya kya lu... Asked him... Making him think of there roka day and that Indian dress horrified him again...

S - Naaz... Baby please abki baar Indian nahi... Semi-western tak hi thk hai... Hain na... Said all horrified... His words make shehnaaz giggle loudly...

Sh - acha thk hai... Nahi lungi Indian... Said in between her giggles... Sidharth just huffed in relief...

There time is disturbed by a room knock on sidharth's door..

Am - sir everyone is waiting for you... Said loudly from outside of the door...

S - Naaz... Ab meeting hai... I will talk to you later.. Bye... Saying so he cut the call after hearing her bye...

After that he open his room door... And give a stern look towards aman... Making that poor soul confuse.. As why he get this...

S - let's go... Said rudely and start walking... Making aman follow him hurriedly...