Chapter - 15

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update...

Enjoy this part... vote and comment jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is sitting in her office when she get the call from her would be husband making her smile wholeheartedly with a little blush on her cheeks...

She pick the call and stay silent...

S - Naaz... Call her from the other side of the call... Making her smile...

Sh - haan.. Reply him instantly...

But before sidharth could reply her there come a knock on her door making her look towards the door... She keep her phone down forgetting to tell him to hold or cut the call...

Sh - come in.. Said loudly...

There come a peon with 1 men and some bunch of people...

Peon - madam yeh log apse milna chahate the mene mana kiya to education minister ke baare bolne lage to mei inhe yaha le aya... Said all this while looking down...

Sh - koi baat nahi aap ja sakte ho... Said to peon... And he left fron there...

Shehnaaz gesture that man to sit on the chair who is till now waiting there at the door and looking shehnaaz in amusement...

He come towards the chair... While his people stand at door only...

Sh - who are you...? Asked professionally..

Men - really you don't know who i am..? Said sarcastically... Making shehnaaz roll her eyes at him...

Sh - no i don't... So can u please enlighten me by your introduction... Said little irritatedly as she can feel his gaze on her which make her feel little uncomfortable..

Men - ok ok... I am Mr. Shashank Oberoi... But i must say i didn't expect you as a dean of this prestigious college in such a young age... Many times there is always a old goofy men who belongs to this post in colleges... Said with attitude in his voice...

Sh - yes may be.. But this is my college and i am the dean here... So can you just spill out why are you here Mr. Oberoi... Said in full sassy attitude making Oberoi look towards her with amusement...

Oberoi - yes yes why not... So basically i want my little sister to be part of your college in medical esteem and that to with extra support from your staff and you too... Said smilingly...

Sh - really then you must had her documents with you or not... Because there are some protocols which is must to follow for students to enter in medical esteem... Said professionally...

Oberoi - no no you had to take care of all that... I am here just to inform you... Saying so he pull the paper weight from her table and start playing with it...

Shehnaaz is till now taking his all shit because she want everything professionally but his attitude and his words make shehnaaz very much agitated...

Sh - get out... Said rudely... Making Oberoi and his men look towards her as if she is some ghost... Looking at him still sitting... She just fist her palms in ball to control her anger...

Sh - i said get out... This time she said more loudly and rudely making Oberoi very much angry...

Oberoi - how dare you.... You can't talk to me like this... Said in agitation...

Sh - till now i don't dare anything mister... And before i dare myself to do something just go from here.... You are really in a trouble if i will do something... So take that door and just get out from my cabin... Said fearlessly.... And roar last sentence like a lioness...