Chapter - 21

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is looking at him intensely... His face is not glowing... He is looking dull... He is looking exhausted...

Then her eyes land up on his left hand... She is very much stressed... About his health...

She just turn around.. And roam her eyes in hall... Found everyone busy in enjoying the function... Neetu di and preeti di are busy in there families... As there husbands and family is there too for the function.. And jay is with tara.. As she is crying continuously looking at the coward around her...

Then her eyes land up on shahbaaz who is coming towards her only...

While all this time sidharth is busy with some client... Who come to them... To give wishes...

Shahbaaz come to her and restlessly look towards her face...

Shahba - kya hua motto... Tu pareshan lag rahi hai... Asked in low voice which is only audible to shehnaaz...

Sh - nahi.. Shahba... Tu bas ek kam kr de... Juice lade ek glass... Asked calmly...

Shahba - kya hua teri tabyat to thk hai na... Asked more restlessly...

Sh - nahi mei thk hu... Tu la de baas.. Please... Plead him at last to which he left to get juice after nodding yes to her...

After some minutes shahbaaz come back with juice...

Shahba - le... Or kuch chahiye kya... Asked as if she need something more or not... While handling her the glass...

Sh - nahi... Baas thk hai... Said happily after taking the glass from him... And shahbaaz left from there after that...

She take the glass in her hand and then towards sidharth who is still busy with his business client...

Sh - siddharth... Call him to gain his attention...

Sidharth look towards her after excusing himself from his client who left from there after that...

S - kya hua Naaz... Asked her smilingly...

Sh - yeh lijiye... Pi lijiye... Said while forwarding him the glass of juice...

S - nahi Naaz... Rehnede... Tu pile tu thak bhi gyi hogi... Said while try to turn her hand which is in front of him...

Sh - mei bilkul thk hu pr aap nahi dikh rahe mujhe... Please pi lijiye na... Said while this time forcefully make him drink by her own hands... At last on this sidharth silently start drinking...

On the other side... This all is noticed by his mother and his sisters...

S mom - mei bhagwan ka kitna bhi shukriya karu tab bhi unka yeh farishta jo humari zindagi mei aya hai uske liye kese shukriya kr paungi... Said emotionally...

N - haan maa... Shehnaaz sach mei farishta hai humare sidharth ki zindagi mei... Bas ab bhagwan inhe humesha khush rakhe... Said with a little moist eyes...

P - bas ab dono shant ho jao.. Agar sidharth ne dekh liya ne to pareshan ho jayega... Saying so she take them with her to make there mood better...

°
°

This is the time where most of the guest are left from there... And the special dinner table is set for bride and groom...

So mahi went towards sidharth and shehnaaz to take them for dinner...