Chapter - 44

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Huffing, sidharth look towards his phone and his mood change in a blink.... He clutch the phone tightly and anger took over him....

Sh - siddharth... Kya hua... Asked anxiously... Looking at his change in behaviour... She then follow his eyes and look towards the phone...

S - isse ab kya chahiye... Said looking at the phone... Not listening what she said...

Shehnaaz just snatch the phone from his hold with great difficulty and shocked to see the caller id... But still composed herself and attend the call... And put it on speaker too...

Oh dear hubby... Mujhe laga nhi tha ek hi baar mei phone utha loge... But i am immersed you did... So be a good husband and just tell your bodyguard to allow me to go out of this hotel room... I want to go shergill mansion.... Said the fake shehnaaz from other side... Making sidharth fist his palm in anger... While shehnaaz is just lost hearing her... The girl talking from other side had exactly same voice as she had... She is just confused... That how can this possible...

Mr. Shergill don't test my patience ok... I know you listen my words... So just do i say ok... Don't pressurised me do something which i rest for the future... You know every drama had there own time so just do i said fast... Said in attitude... And cut the call... Making shehnaaz look towards him with questioning eyes...

S - Naaz... Just her name escaped from his lips unknowingly.... He knew what she is feeling...

Sh - yeh ese kese baat kr rahi the apse... Or uske paas mera number kese gya... Or aap use kaha band krvaya hai... Asked so many questions in a go... Making sidharth more irritated... But he still calm himself and look towards her... Taking her both hands in his...

S - Naaz... Do you trust me... Asked the very first question... Leaning in her eyes...to which she nod positively in a blink without thinking twice... Making him smile wholeheartedly...

S - to baas... Tu apna dhyan rekh... Yaha tu bilkul safe hai... Some bodyguards will always here for you and on your door as well... Kuch bhi jarurat ho unka phone use krna abhi ke liye fir i send aman with your new phone ok... Tu yaha se kahi bhi mere permission ke bina nhi jayegi... Abhi ke liye mujhe iss ldki ke asliyat pata krne ke liye ghar jana hi hoga... I will come soon... Said anxiously... He don't want to leave her here alone... But he have to... Because to find the real culprit he had to be in front of world....

Sh - mujhe kuch nahi hoga.... mujhe pata hai... Aap mujhe kuch hone bhi nhi denge... Pr please aap apna dhyan rekhna... Said emotionally... She knew he will do anything to save her... But with that he will forget himself...

S - meri jaan yaha safe hai... To mujhe kya ho sakta hai... Said lovingly... And kiss her forehead... And is going to move back... When shehnaaz pull him more in herself and close her eyes...

Getting her cue... He lean towards her and captured her lips in his... He just place his lips on hers... Try feel her as much as he could... To get energy for standing away from her.....

Shehnaaz feel him being like this... So herself take his upper lip in between hers and start kissing him deeply... She is continuously Deeping the kiss... He at first smile when she initiate the kiss... And happily submit himself in front of her... He let her have her way with him... As he knew she is very much disturbed with what all things they are suffering... But this is new for him... He is dominant and to allow anyone to have there way with him is rare... But what he is joking... he is giving in to the person who had his best half in herself... So he can do anything for her...