Chapter - 58

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

S - Naaz... Ek sawal puchu... Sach sach javab dena..... Ask in a damn serious voice... After coming out of her neck, when he feel he is calm enough... To talk to her....

Sh - apko mujhse kuch bhi puchne se pehle... Permission ki jarurat nhi hai... Said lovingly... Looking at his face with all the love she had for him... To make him calm... She knew he had something going in his mind... Which is bothering him to no end... And she can do anything to take his worry away from him....

S - tune sanya ko maaf kr diya, kya...? Ask in uncertainty in his voice... As this question is bugging his head continously... He wants to punish sanya... And he will do it... But also want to know, what his naaz thinks for it...

Shehnaaz look towards him instantly listening his words... His words, take her towards the memories to the day she cried her heart out to meet her love, feeling lost in whole world without anyone she loved around her.... Her being kidnapped is most traumatic for her.... And now what is making her more sad... Is that her own sister is the one who help them to snatch everything from her.... She is num to react towards her new found sister... But still the cravings of her own parents had for her own sister and their long lost daughter... Is what make her little ease with her emotions... Hence she just huffed before open her mouth finally....

Sh - siddharth... Mujhe nhi pata mene maaf kiya ki nhi... But jab aaj mummy or papa ko uske liye rote dekha to lga ki mera gussa itna bhi bada nhi hai ki mei... Apne hi parents ki barso ki longing feeling ko neglect krdu... Unki ankho mei dekha mene, jab maa ne or ap ne unko sanya ke baare mei btya... to... Kese unki ankhon mei ek chamak agyi thi... Mei janti hu usko mere ghar tak pohochane mei bhi apka hi hath hai... To jab apne hi mere parents ke liye usko maaf kr diya to... Aap mujhse yeh kyu puch rahe ho... Said calmly... But still the tears in her eyes is flowing down... Making sidharth wiped it instantly... While Nodding in no continously...

S - maaf nhi kiya meri jaan... But haan mummy or uncle ko dekha mene kese unko pain mei the... Iss liye usko inta easily tere ghar jane diya... But tujhe pata hai uske liye yhi saza bhi hai... Said with a little smirk on his face.... Making shehnaaz frown at his words and expressions....

Sh - saza... Vo kese... Ask worriedly... Looking at his smirked face...

S - tujhe pata hai teri behen... Mummy or uncle ko nafarat krti hai... Or usko lgta hai ki un logo ne tujhe accept kiya or usko orphanage mei dal diya... Or jab usko tere success ke baare mei pata chala to usko apni struggling life pe gussa or tujhse jealousy hui... Or usne yeah sab kiya.... Said calmly...

Sh - pr mummy papa esa kabhi nhi kr sakte... Pr mujhe yeh samjh nhi aya ki vo humse dur kese hui... Or maa ne esa kyu bola ki vo zinda hai... Ask her doubts to him... Which is bothering her to no end...

S - mujhe bhi nhi pata naaz... Pr koi to reason hoga... Hi... Mummy or uncle ke paas... Said huffing at the situation...

Sh - siddharth.... Call him to get his attention towards her....

S - ji meri Naaz... Reply instantly... Looking towards her... Her frowned face, make him look towards her with questioning eyes...

Sh - aap papa ko uncle or mummy ko mummy bolte ho esa kyu... Ask finally... The question bugging her head since there wedding...

Sidharth went silent listening to her... He knew early or later... This question will come up... But this question is what... He don't want to answer...

Sh - siddharth... Call his name to get his thoughts halt in between... As he went lost listening her...

S - hmm... Humming in response.. He hide his face in her neck... Trying to dodge the answering her... Shehnaaz pull him entirely in herself like a mother to her scared child... And knowing that there must be something behind his nonchalant behaviour...

Sh - siddharth... Kab tak ese hi rehna hai hume.. Said calmly... Rubbing his back.... Not getting answer she continues...

Sh - siddharth.. Sirf shaadi krna hi sab kuch nhi hota... Hume ek dusre ke baare mei sab kuch discover bhi krna hoga... Hume apni pehli meeting mei ek dusre ke liye ese feeling hui ki hum ek dusre ke hai... Or hum humesha rehenge... Pr hume ek dusre ko samjhne ka time hi nhi mila.... Itna kuch hota ja raha hai humare sath.... Said calmly... Making him come out of her neck... Look towards her with questioning eyes....

S - tujhe lgta hai... Mei tujhe time de raha... Ask with a questioning eyes... As her words reminds him the conversation, he had with her sister... He knew she is not like that... But... Still he don't want to make her feel like... She is not important in his life...

Sh - nhii... Siddharth... Esa nhi... Said instantly...

S - fir kesa hai..... Ask again...

Sh - siddharth... Hume ek dusre ko samjhne ke liye... Humesha sath rehna ho esa nhi hai.... Hume humare bich transparency ki jarurat hai... Apko kya lgta hai... Mujhe nhi pata... Aap mujhse kai chije chupate hai... Apne mujhe apne sanya ko ghar bhejne ki baat bhi nhi batai... Or yeh bhi nhi share kr paye ki aap papa ko uncle kyu bolte ho..... To aap hi bataiye ki sirf itna bhi kyu nhi bol paye.... Humare rishta sirf pyaar pe hi kab tak chal payega... Ask with really heavy heart... She knew this is going hard for both of them... But still it is needed... They can't always be same... And moreover many times we don't need love in relation... But trust and transparency in the relationship is most important... So she had take the step forward in this......

S - Naaz esa nhi hai... Baas vo mei tujhe stress nhi krna chahata... Or mei esa hi hu... Mujhe sab kuch khud krne ki adat ho gyi hai... Sabko protect krna, or handle krna hi meri zindagi rahi hai or hai bhi... Tu bhi to ab meri hai... Or tere sochna, mere liye utna hi important hai... Jitna maa ya neetu preeti or sab ke liye... Said after huffing at her explanation...

Sh - to aap bhi to mere hai na siddharth... Said lovingly.... the one single line... And that's it... It reflects how much his doomed and zoned behaviour is hurting her... He pull her more into himself and take her lips in his....

Sidharth's one hand at the back of her head and one on her back while her hands are deeply lost in his hairs... This kiss is for there souls to connect with one another....

Both are sucking each other's lips but in between sidharth try to deepen the kiss and wants a entry in her mouth but she is not allowing him to enter so he start to roam his hands on her body sensually and suddenly pinch her waist on which shehnaaz gasped and open her mouth... Taking it as opportunity he enter inside her mouth...

Now he is dominating the kiss and exploring her completely...
As after some minutes shehnaaz is now out of breath so she try to break the kiss on which sidharth groan loudly and deepen the kiss more to which she start to slap his bicep and at last sidharth left her and continuously staring her making her blush...

S - go pack your bags.... Said instantly after catching his rhythms back... Making her confuse...

.
.

How's the update...?

Finally most awaited conversations are started... Many readers having problems about that... So i hope now... It is solved.... If yes... Then let me know... And keep the enthusiasm high... As next some chapters are seriously what... Many readers awaited so long....

So press the star below left side... And comment your reviews...

.
.
.
.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️