Chapter - 5

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update guys... I know i am late but i am having some issues in my family so sorry for that....

For now enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Follow me too...

Let's start now,

Both of them come outside from shehnaaz's room hand in hand... Making elders happy as their children are happy which is visible through there for faces.... But there are 2 persons who are literally so much shocked by sidharth's behaviour that there eyes is seriously popping out of there eyes...

Yes yes they are jay and kush... They are literally under shock looking at there friend who is behaving like he is married since ages...

S mom - to bacho btao kya socha hai tum dono ne... Asked happily as she can literally seen through her son... That how much happy he is just after there first meeting... Which make her thank the almighty under her breath...

Kush - auntie yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai... Dekho na jis insaan ne aaj tak kisi ldki ki taraf ankh uthake bhi nahi dekha vo bhabhi ke pallu se ese bandha a raha hai jese ki yhi uski special jagah ho... Said teasingly...

Both sidharth and shehnaaz look towards him with wide eyes... While other family members laugh at there fun and teasing sessions...

S - kush can you just shut your stupid mouth for sometime... Said angrily while gritted his teeth looking at him... While shehnaaz is blushing like a newly married girl....

Kush just shut his mouth and looking here and there to avoid him...

Listening kush shehnaaz try to take her hand back  but sidharth didn't let her take her hand back... While sidharth tights his hold on her hand making her surrender to his demands....

They just went and sit on the couch... Then both the parents happily start talking...

Sh dad - shehnaaz puttar tumhara kya javab hai... Tumhe pasand hai sidharth.. Asked finally... As he already said that the last discussion is of shehnaaz only.... But little did he know that his choice is what his daughter like always....

Shehnaaz look towards sidharth first which give her a assuring nod to which she smile and look towards her father and nod her head in yes...

Sh dad - khush raho bacho... To behen ji ab ap bataiye kab krna hai sab kuch... Said happily....

S mom - bhai sahab kal pandit ji ko bula ke baat kr lete hai fir pehle roka or fir mei apni bahu ko leke chali jaungi apne sath... Said happily... While her eyes never leave the couple in admiration....

Sidharth just had smile all the time... This is very much new to his family which is happy for his happiness...

S mom - chaliye bhai sahab ab hum chalte hai... Kal ayenge fir... Saying so they get up from the couch and start saying there pleasantries...

Listening his mother's words the smile on his face vanished and the hold of his hand got tight on her... Making her turn towards him...

Sh - siddharth... Call his name slowly to gain his attention...

S - Naaz... Respond her with this only as words are struck in his throat only with the thought of her not beside him...

Sh - siddharth... Kal milenge na.. Said with difficulty....

Both didn't get why they are feeling this way while this is the first time they meet... This is very much different type of feelings which is coming there own in them... Which make them feel like they are for each other since they get there existence and now they want each other beside them always...

Now sidharth compose himself and look towards her lovingly...

S - Naaz... Apna khayal rakhna... Mei kal ayunga tumse milne... Thk hai.. Said lovingly then kiss her forehead making her feel blissful...

Sh - aap bhi apna khayal rakhna... Saying so she tip toed herself and kiss his forehead lovingly making him smile wholeheartedly...

There moment is break by a loud gasping sound which make them realise there surroundings....

As kushal is coming back from where whole family was... to take his mobile phone but when he enter inside the living area... He saw there the  love birds from behind which look like they were kissing...

Kush - hyeeee sorry... Mene kuch nahi dekha pkka... Saying so he turn around making there moment broke and sidharth is just looking at him  as if he saw some ghost... While shehnaaz is looking downwards feeling embarrassed...

Kush - yaar sidharth... Tu thoda to control krna yaar... Hyeee bhagwan esa kya hoga gya mera bhai ko... Ki ek hi din mei hanuman bhakt se imran hashmi bhakt ho gya... Said dramatically...

This make sidharth look him like he will eat him without even thinking twice...

S - kush i will kill with my bare hands... Agar tune apni yeh bakwas band nahi ki to tu dekhna mei kya krta hu tera sath... Said angrily making kush gulp down his saliva in fear...

Kush - sorry bhai mei to bas apna mobile lene aye tha... Or vese bhi aunty bula rahi hai bahar... Said fearfully and hurriedly took his phone and went out like his life is in danger...

S - ab mei chalta hu... Said after looking at shehnaaz...

Sh - chalta hu nahi bolte... Kehte hai jake ata hu... Said while hold his hand in her hand to stop him...

Sidharth smile towards her and kiss her knuckles lovingly...

S - chal thk hai... Jake ata hu ab thk hai... Said happily and give her most beautiful smile to her which automatically makes her smile...

Then sidharth and his family left from there...

Shehnaaz hurriedly went in her room and close the door behind without waiting for anyone to notice her in her house...

Her whole room is still had his manly fragrance making her still feel him inside her room... These all new foreign feelings making her go flutter over him...

On the other side sidharth is having hard time inside the car as his not so loving friend is reporting his mother about his behaviour and teasing him to no end....

Kush - aunty apko nahi lgta yeh humara sidharth nahi hai.. Said teasingly making sidharth gare him angrily which he ignore royally as he knew his mother is on his side now...

S mom - kyu beta esa kyu bola... Said intentionally... As she knew what is he upto...

Kush - nahi aunty apne nahi dekha kese bhabhi ke piche piche ghum raha tha... Pura time unhe ghoor raha tha... Said still teasing him...

S - agar ab tune apna yeh muh band nhi kiya na to dekhna mei tere sath kya krta hu... Said angrily to him while shooting daggers through his eyes....

S mom - usko kyu dant raha hai sidharth... Said while stroking kush's hair lovingly making sidharth role his eyes at his over dramatic family...

Like this they reach his house from where sidharth directly went towards his office to escape from his families teasing...

.
.

.
How was the update?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️