Chapter - 30 ( M )

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too... ( target complete krne mei help hogi...)

.
.

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~

( this part had some mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced....)

Sidharth locked the door... And huffed at his crazy family...

Shehnaaz is still standing looking at the ground... Making sidharth come towards her hurriedly and cup her face with palm around her jaw and fingers at cheeks... The look on her face and eyes down make sidharth little hurt...

S - Naaz... Chill baby... They are just pulling our legs... Baby it is nothing to ashamed off... Or tujhe ankhe jukane ki to bilkul jarurat nahi.... U did nothing wrong baby.... Said in little hard tone as look on her face is make him little disheartened...  While his finger tips are brushed her cheeks continously to make her relax....

Shehnaaz is understanding his tone immediately place her hands on his cheeks... His subtle beard on his cheeks send tickles in her though fingers brushed him...

Sh - siddharth... I am never ashamed of anything happened between us... They are the precious moments for me.... But it just that there teasing make me too much shy too face anyone... Said in slow voice maintaining her shyness... But her eyes never loose his eyes...

Getting no response from from him she just hug him to her dear life... But for sidharth her confession make him feel a different type of authority on her... He knew his lust, desires are taking a troll over him the moment her subtle touch filled his naked skin... Making him unbearable aroused for the situation... This effect is new for him... Yes he worked with a thousand of girls with even apparently very less clothes too... But the feelings he get just by looking in her brown hazels is hypnotising.... He is spellbound in her spell created by her Hazel eyes... And his hands get there own brain to get there work start....

She is feeling amazing as the how these things start…a hug initiated by her but a full turn over by him..… a kiss on the ear by him to just feel the moment around her..… and then start trailing off down with kiss after kiss making her feel each and every bit of his actions..... at last his lips rest at her the most sensitive part of the collar..... Making is much much more enjoyable for her.... Then around to the front of the neck…the chin…and finally the lips.... 

Each kiss-smooth as silk....  One kiss leading to another....  Shehnaaz couldn’t remember when her  zip of the outfit is opened by him.... and came off, and had no idea where her bra was, but it didn’t matter.  All she could think about were sid's hands is... his lips is…exploring every inch of shehnaaz’s skin. 

His touch was feather-light as he sucked each nubs of her with equal devotion... and brushed his lips across her stomach....  

Sh - siddharth... Please... moan loudly at his sweet torture taking her to heaven.... She even herself don't know what she plead for....

He took her in his arms with upper body naked but her still hanging her undone clothes around her lower waist.... He look intensely towards her... There eyes never leave each other... They knew this foreign feelings building inside them with the extra extra exotic surroundings making them loose in each other completely....