Chapter - 13

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update....

Enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is sitting on her bed in her room... Grumpily...

Shehnaaz pov...

Hyee phone bhi nahi kiya dubara... Huh... Mene bas itna hi to bola ki thoda aram krlo pr nahi inhone to meri baat mani hi nahi... Ab mei gussa hu to mujhe dubara phone bhi nahi... Kiya...

Mene ni baat krni ab unse...

After 2 minutes again think... Nahi yaar unki tabyat kharab ho jayegi... Mujhe kuch krna padega... Haan...

Pov ends

Thinking this she get up from her place and went towards her parents room running hurriedly....

On the other side...

In SAS OFFICE...

Sidharth is confusingly look at his mobile phone... As shehnaaz cut the call abruptly... Which make him confuse...

S - Why she cut the call in between... Said to himself while there is confusion clearly seen on his face...

But before he think more his intercom ring making him to take it...

S - what... Asked rudely...

Am - sir... The meeting with director and cast of the show is here in conference room waiting for you... Said in professional tone from the other side of intercom...

S - ok i am coming... Saying so he disconnect his intercom... After looking himself in his cabin mirror he went towards conference room...

After his arrival the meeting got started making him busy in that... Which result in... Him totally forget about shehnaaz behaviour on call... And his making her angry...

Here in shehnaaz house she went to her parents room to get sidharth's mother number... After taking it she come back to her room...

She call his mother which she pick after 5 - 6 rings....

Sh - hello... Said nervously...

S mom - hello.. Kon... Asked from the other side as she don't have her number...

Sh - mei.. Shehnaaz... Said in slow voice...

S mom - aree... Shehnaaz bache... Kya hua or tu ese kyu baat kr rahi hai... Bache darna nahi hai.. Mei bhi to teri maa bne vali hu na... Said happily making shehnaaz smile too on her words...

Sh - maa.. Vo mujhe apse kuch puchna tha... Asked restlessly... As she is very much nervous about what will she think after knowing the purpose of her calling...

S mom - kya hua... Bache... Ese sharma mat haq se puch bache... Said calmly...

Sh - vo maa mujhe na unke office jana tha to kya mei jau... Asked nervously... While closing her both eyes in nervousness....

S mom chuckle at her words then hearing her heavy breathing she compose herself...

S mom - are bache isme puchne ya ghabrane ki kya baat hai... Jab vo office or office ka malik dono tere hai... To Kabhi ja.. Tujhe kisiki bhi permission ki jarurat nahi hai... Said happily as she is feeling proud of her choice for his son's wife...

Sh - nahi maa esa nahi hai... Vo mujhe vo thode bimar lag rahe the to mujhe baas unko kuch dena tha... Said immediately to clarify her point...

S mom - acha chal thk hai... Pr tu akele mat jana mei kush ko bolti hu vo le jayenga tujhe thk...