Chapter - 29

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.

.

.

Please do Inline comments too...( isse target complete krne mei help hogi...)

.
.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is standing in front of the window of there room... Yes now there is no me and you but only they....

She is looking at the view outside which give her peace...

Just then the door click open making her realise that her love arrived... She stay still as, she don't need to look towards him to know that he is there just behind her... She can feel him...

Here sidharth open the door and the full room is decorated with scented candles and flowers making the atmosphere exotic... His eyes land up on his love... He just start moving towards her by his own in spell which is around her...

Sidharth hug her tightly from back... Taking her in his warmth... His arms are crossed around her waist from behind... Taking her all in himself...

Shehnaaz feeling his warmth just loose herself in his strong arms... This is what called sukoon is... They are elated by the feeling of there warmth...

Sh - apki medicine ka time ho gya hai... Said him after sometime... But never initiate to broke the hug... As she knew it irritated him alot whenever she try to break the hug...

S - hmmm... Replied her but tilt more towards her neck to hide his face in it... He just want to feel her... This is giving him a feeling of completion...

Sh - siddharth... Call him to listen her words.. But he is long lost in her drug like scent...

S - Naaz... Meri medicine to tu hai na... Said huskily near her neck... Making her go jelly in his arms...

Sh - siddharth... Please na... Said him in low voice after controlling herself from forgetting everything for him...

Hearing her pleads he just turn her towards him and hold her tightly by her waist... Resulting in leaving no space between them...

S - tu meri medicine hai samjhi... Said in dominating tone... Making shehnaaz look towards him intensely... To which sidharth just capture her lips in his... He is devouring her with his lips...

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified.....
Shehnaaz's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker.... She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses....
She is standing in her wedding night... Just beside the open window... Making the moon and stars witness there togetherness... They here feeling each other in the perfect moment with each other...

It still wasn’t clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers....
Sidharth kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination.... He just don't want it be end soon... This is the feeling like they are united after so many ages...

The warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting..... This time around the hold of his both arms around shehnaaz's small frame tighten....

Sidharth break kiss after it feel like some seconds to them... He is still looking at her intensely... Not believing his fate to get the perfect partner,his half best soul in his life....