Chapter - 41

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Open this door... Said sternly... sidharth to his bodyguard... He come back to the room where he lock shehnaaz after 4 hours... After feeling like little sober to had a talk...

Bodyguard - sir but your hands are bleeding...  Said horrified.... Looking at the blood oozing out from his hands....

S - do I just said.... Said sternly... Making him do as he said instantly....

S - you just go and ask jay about party and if he ask about me then just say that i am with Naa... Shehnaaz... Said rudely... But the churn he felt when he is going to call her his naaz is unbearable... so he stop in between... And change his words instantly....

Bodyguard - but sir jay sir already warp up the party... Said in scared tone... Today the look sidharth is giving is horrified... Red blood shot eyes with messy hair, the veins are popping out with a continuous flowing blood from his hands... Is sending shivers down this bouncer looking man...

S - you just go.... said angrily and went inside the room...

Ohh hubby is back... But can you just tell me.... How dare you... To lock me in this room... Said shehnaaz in unaffected tone... Making sidharth look towards her angrily...

Sidharth storm towards her and hold her shoulders tightly and look towards her with his blood shot eyes... This really horrifying shehnaaz...

S - tu mujhe mat sikha mene kya or kyu kiya hai samjhi... Or haan tujhe agar yeh lag raha... Tu mujhe dhokha degi or mei tujhe ese hi chod dunga to tu galat hai samjhi... Tujhe bohot izzat or pyaar se baat ki hai to tujhe kya laga ki mei kamzor hu... Nahi sidharth shergill hu mei duniya darti hai mujhse or ab tu bhi daregi, samjhegi ki mei kon hu.... Said dangerously to her... Making her scared till hell... Her body is shivering in fear....

S - kya hua ab kyu... Kap rahi hai... Dar gyi... Abhi to tujhe roj itna dard dunga jitna tune kabhi apni puri zindagi mei socha bhi nahi hoga.... Said with a devilish smile on his face...

Sh - sidharth... Tu esa kese kr sakta hai... Mei teri biwi hu... Said fearfully... Her voice is stammering in between...

S - ohhh biwi... Jo abhi thodi der pehle kisi or sath chi mujhe to sochke bhi sharm a rahi hai... Said disgustingly... Making shehnaaz look towards him in fear...

Sh - to tu yeh nhi kr sakta... I will tell everyone ki tu mujhe torture krta hai... I will file a case on you... Said with smirk thinking she can tame him by this... But alas she is talking to the sidharth shergill who is capable of doing anything...

S - ohhh really... Then i will myself arrange the lawyer for you... Said with a smirk... Making shehnaaz scared... She can interprete his hidden sarcasm... And hence stay silent....

Then her attention went towards the stickiness on her shoulders.. Making her turn her head and then she saw the blood all over her shoulders which is coming from his hands...

Sh - ewww... You are bleeding and you just grossly touching me... Just go and bandage your hand... Said in pure disgust... After pushing his hands away from herself and take the the tissues and start cleaning herself...

Sidharth is now just staring her for some minutes intensely and then his eyes land up on something... On which he just hurriedly went near her and take some tissues in his hand and soaked on his bleeding hand... And then hurriedly went out of the room leaving a confuse shehnaaz there...