Chapter - 31

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna....

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shergill mansion...

A couple is sleeping totally untangled with each other... Which looks like only 1 person is on bed... Where the whole room is looking a mess... The traces of there love is scattered all around the room making it a big mess...

Sidharth stir in his sleep and tighten his hold around the softness in his hold.... And relax as usual... As he did any other day.... He had a habbit of sleep while having pillows between his legs and in his hold... Cuddling with them...

Ouch... a yelp come in his ear making him bewildered... He just open his eyes at this...

S - what the...! Said in fully shock expressions... Thinking that his pillow yelp...

Sh - kya hai siddharth... Pehle mere itni jor se bhich diya or ab mere pe chilla bhi rahe hai... Said irritatedly... Making sidharth look towards her... And then he realized his surroundings and remember last night... He realize that now he is not alone in his bed now... He had a bed partner for his entire life... He just smile at this realization...

S - Naaz baby tu hai... Chal sote hai... Said in a relaxing way as he get his mistake of thinking his soft naaz as pillow.... so he happily hug her again and close his eyes to sleep more... Making shehnaaz scrunched her nose at his unfamiliar behaviour...

Sh - hatiye... Chal sote hai.... Pehle meri need mei jaan leli bhich kr... Ab bol rahe ho Naaz baby... Chal sote hai... Mocked him irritatedly... Making sidharth open his eyes instantly...

S - Naaz... You mocked me... Asked her bewildered... Making shehnaaz more irritated...

Sh - haan... Saying so she give him a glare... To show her displeasure...

Sidharth in a swift take her under him... Totally hover her.... But still manage his weight on his own...

S - don't do it again... Said little sternly... Making shehnaaz look towards him innocently....

Sh - apki galti thi... Said in slow voice... Thinking of his anger.....

S - kya galti thi.... Mei to baas apni soft si wifey ko tightly hug kr raha tha na... Lied her about his deed which he did earlier... Over sweetly to butter her up...

Sh - acha itni jorse... Haan meri saas ruk jati to... Mei ma... But before she can even complete her words.... Her mouth is sealed with his rough touch of lips.... By which he is putting forth his displeasure about her words...

S - never.... I repeat never say these words again ever... Said angrily after breaking there kiss in a dominating tone making shehnaaz nod her head instantly in yes... While she is panting for some much needed breath...

Saying so sidharth just turn around to his back and lying down on his side of bed... Making shehnaaz realise what she just said unknowingly...

Shehnaaz crawl towards him like a scared kitten... And just come upon him fully... Keeping her legs entangled to his waist tightly from both sides.. and head in his neck.... Making sidharth grin at this... But he hide it properly from her... And maintain his poker face.... As he is enjoying this morning pampering from her alot...

Sh - i am sorry... Saying so she plant a kiss on his neck... Making him mad my her move...

Sh - sorry to bol diya... Ab to hug krlo... Said cutely... Making sidharth hug her instantly...