Chapter - 69

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Sorry for the delay.... I had reasons seriously yaar... Btaye the na... Nhi pta tha,, hye to follow kro or mere notification ko read kiya kro...

Abhi ke liye enjoy this part...
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shergill mansion....

Sun rays peep inside a room from the window and is coming till the bed... Making the couple which delightfully sleeping in each other's embrace... Fully consumed to there own world... When there is a ringing of phone on the side table of the bed... Making sidharth stir in his sleep...

Sidharth take his phone and look towards it... A frown come on his forehead, looking towards the caller id... Then, his attention went towards his beauty in his hands... He carefully put her back in bed to which she lightly stirred in her deep sleep as she is lazily dug herself in the pillow which he replaced to himself... And went out to attend the call...

He went outside the room and attend the call...

S - hmm...! Humming at phone he indicates the other person on line to continues.... Which the person obliged...

Sir… as you instructed…. We are on time…. Said the person  from the other side of the call…

S - Aman… remember… I hate mistakes in my business… you very well know what is at stake… and there is not a single chance for any mistake… said sternly , which is more like a threat so the soul on the other side… After hearing the person from other side…

Poor soul aman knew his employer so well to be ignornt for this warning for the matter associated the person which even after so many times hurt his boss but still in the priority list of his boss… But today he is little confused as why his boss is so interested in this matter which he always ignored for the same person… making him little courageous…. Or it can be said that couristy get the best of out of him… but out of his own habbit, sidharth he is going to hang up the call without leaving time for him (aman) to reply… but he is way too much curious to not being nosy…

Sir… said as soon as he can… making sidharth halt in his motion and take back his mobile phone on his ear…

S -what..? Said irritatly as he just want to go back to the heaven laid back in his bed and his room… he is already missing the warmth of his other half... And is wanting to get the warmth for rejuvinating his energy for the whole day…

Sorry… sir…. Apolisied as soon as he get what he did in his curiosity…

S - aman… you very well know I hate baby sitting…. ( like seriously who is saying this..... him…. Abhi ek siddharth aya or ye chalu… sneaky banda… jutta tooo 🤣🤣🤣 )

Sir… v..o mei …. I mean si..r ….. He is seriously stammering… as he realised he seriously pissed the person he never intended too… but now he also knew that sidharth will not leave him until he get to know why did he winced today…

S - aman not any more… you alredy pissed the shit out of me… so just speak up… said rudely… making the frightened soul more feared…

Sir… I am seriously sorry… pr ek question tha… why suddenly now… ask finally… after hurriedly composing himself….

S - hmm… I knew… koi or nhi to tum yeah jarur soch rahe hoge… pr kbhi kbhi vakt ka intezaar… hi hume humare zindagi ki galtiya yaad dila dete hai or pachtave ka time bhi dete hai pr agr kisi ko uske pachtave ka ehsaas hi nhi ho to kisi ko to sabar ka bhan todna hi padhta hai… saying so he just cut the call as he seriously started the to pour out his inner self which he should not.... He is not that kind of person... But the person and feelings involved in this is making everything hard for him not to… but the person related to this is the one… no he himself don't completed the sentence….. ( 🤭🤭 and your writer also don't want it... Suspense khatam ho jayega nhi to...)

He then went back to the room and his personal heaven... The person who created this heaven for him and  is peacefully sleeping in there bed… he went towards her and cuddles her…

Sh -  aap kaha gye the itni der se… said in her sleepy voice… making sidharth to look towards her in amused way …

S - kab jagi… ask her without answering her… making her pout towards him…

Sh - ap ke bina need nhi ati… said cutely and cuddles more into him... making sidharth go aww on her cute athics…

Without saying anything he just took her pout in between his lips... And devour her fully till his heart content which he never achieve as shehnaaz pats his back continuously to indicate her need of oxygen... Making him break the kiss half heartedly....

S - too short to be my taste.... Said teasingly... Making shehnaaz shocked and widened her eyes for the same.... But looking towards her state he burst into fist of laughter.... Which is rare to be seen....

Shehnaaz come out of her trance and get a peaceful smile looking towards him laughing his heart content and making her feel like she get the world being reason of his this..

After that there is a knock which disturb there this moment making them look towards the door then towards each other...

Sh - hyee time kya huya... Mere clg mei aaj ek meeting bhi hai... Aap gate pe dekhiye kon hai... Said as soon as she registered her surroundings...

Sidharth did as whatever she said half-heartedly because he seriously not want to do it because he want her time right now... But he may didn't get what he seriously wishes for...

Opening the door he found his mother.... Making him smile towards her... Whatever he feels and thinking about the lack in his morning flew out of the window seeing his mother... Like every child feels whenever he saw his mother in front of him the first thing in the morning....

S mom - sidharth bache vo aaj... Said as soon as she saw him as to indicate that as he forgot something about the day.....

S - hn mujhe yaad hai... Chalte hai... Naaz bhi bs freshen up ho rahi hai... Fir sab sath chalte hai thk... Said calmly.... as soon as possible.... To indicate her that he remembered the importance of this day...

S mom - hmm... Bs mei btane a gyi... Chalte hai.... Said sadly... To which sidharth hug her tightly to comfort her... Making her cry in his embrace...

.
.
.

How's the update..?

Favourite scene..?

.
.

Please follow me on Instagram to be in touch with me as i am very less active on wattpad nowadays.... Link is in bio...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️