Chapter - 68

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Kya but usko pata kese chala... Ask a man to his employee.... Who has come in his room to give a information.... Making him bow down his head in fear...

I am asking you something... You fool.... How he able to decode this.... Asking again he shout on top of his lungs.... Making other person trembled at his own place... Fearing for his own life and job....

Sir.... We are... tryi...ng to fin..d out... Said in broken fearful voices... Making that man stand at his place in extreme anger.... And look towards the that man in extreme rage....

Kese hua yeah.... Mujhe dena hi nhi chahiye tha uska sath.... Shit.... Said to himself in a completely unacceptable manner he went away from there before he yet again did something wrong in his anger...... Making the employee too get a single calm breath and feeling little better...

.
.

.
.

In shergill mansion....

Sidharth come from his work at night... And found javed standing in living room as if waiting for someone... While sensing someone's presence javed turn around and found his boss standing looking towards him only...

Javed - sir.... Saying so he come towards sidharth...

S - tum... Abhi tk yaha... Tumhare shift to khtam ho gyi na... To yaha ese... Kiska wait kr rahe the... Ask in little stern voice as to maintain his evergreen aura...

But hearing him javed becomes bewildered as he don't know what to say a truth or a lie.... and become little scared by this emitting aura for his...

Ja - sir... Vo apke ke liye... Said instantly in a go as to fear him a lot... Making sidharth look towards him with questioning eyes....

S - what... Ask sternly...

His this voice make javed realise what blunder he is creating... Hence he compose himself to answer his angry boss...

Ja - sir.... Vo shehnaaz ma'am ask me to wait for you and serve you food before you went in your room... That's why i am waiting for you... Said in low voice..

But his words make sidharth more suspicious as his naaz ask someone else to do these... Which she herself love to do.... But then he composed himself thinking may be she is tried due to her work today.... Hence he just nod towards him and went from there towards the dining room... While javed after his boss permission went to accomplished his work...
.
.
.

Where as in sidnaaz room...

Shehnaaz is inside the washroom.... Little anxious and happy as well... Anxious because first time she planned something for him... Comes emd with a great disastrous event in there life... So she is just praying to god that this will not end up on something bad... She want to give this surprise him, to make her siddharth happy beyond limits...

With that she come out the washroom and look around and the smile play on her lips looking the arrangements she has done for him... Simple, classy and elegant which is his ever favourite...

She is looking towards the bed when she hear some footsteps making her conscious about his arrival.... Hence, making her went behind the curtains to look towards his reaction...