Chapter - 10

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update guys....

Enjoy this part.. Votes and comments bhi jarur krna ok...

Or dekho updates ki frequency mei increase hai kyuki ap logo ko chahiye tha.. But fir pyaar show kro na ache se... To follow karo or ache ache comments bhi...

Let's start now,

Sh - are... Siddharth boliye na kya hua hai... Or ap mujhe bahar kyu laye... Ghar mei sab honge na chaliye ander chalte hai... Said him worriedly and take his wrist in her hold and try to move but sidharth didn't bulge from his place and pull her towards himself and hug her tightly making her hell worried for him...

Sh - siddharth... Try to break the hug to make him look towards her... But did not bulge from his place... And snuggle more in her crook of neck...

Sh - sidd.... Try again but sidharth shush her in between...

S - shh... Meri baat sun Naaz... Said in cracking voice while still rest his head in her neck...

Sh - kya hua hai siddharth... Aap ese kyu bol rahe ho... Pehle chaliye mere sath... Saying so she forcefully take him near by bench and sit there while holding his hands in his while he again hide himself in her neck while hug her tightly still seating close to her...

Shehnaaz start caressing his back to make him calm...

Sh - siddharth... Ab boliye kya hua hai... Said restlessly...

S - Naaz... Maa yeah shaadi... He is going to say it all when they both get disturbed by the loud yelled... As shahba is yelling shehnaaz's name loudly from the main gate making them broke the hug and look each other...

Sh - chaliye abhi hum ander chalte hain.... Ab aap hume badme bta dijiye ga kya hua hai... Said calmly and wipe his cheeks lovingly making him regret more about his actions...

Then they both get inside the house... Hand in hand... Sidharth is very much scared to loose her and he knew his mother is very much angry on him and can do what she said... So he tightly hold her hand continously....

Inside the living room shehnaaz parents and sidharth's mother is in very intense conversation... While there expressions give a small heart attack to sidharth who is coming inside in the living room with shehnaaz beside him...

Sh dad - dekhiye behen ji shehnaaz bhi agyi... Ab hum usse bhi bta dete hain... Said seriously... While his words stop sidharth's whole world at this point of time...

S - maa please.. Ek baar meri baat to suniye... Plead one last time to his mother making her look towards him... He said this After coming near her and sit near her on couch while shehnaaz is sitting beside her parents happily...

S mom look towards him and nod her head in no.. To gesture him to not do all this now...

Sh mom - rita ji ab hume bacho ko bhi bta dena chahiye... Said again to gain the attention of mother - son duo...

S mom - haan thk hai... Saying so she gesture shehnaaz to come near her to which she obliged happily... Then s mom made her sit near her in between her and sidharth...and cares her head lovingly...

S mom - beta bas ab 2 weeks mei tumhe mere ghar le jaungi... Fir tum hi sambhalna isko... Yeah to ab mujhse sambhala hi nahi jata.... said happily while pointing towards sidharth making him hell confused by her wordings...

Shehnaaz's father look towards his confused face and took the plate of sweets towards him to congratulate him about the marriage...

Sh dad - congratulations sidharth beta... Said happily making sidharth look towards him in amusement...

S mom - haan bhai sahab aap bhi lijiye na... Saying so she make them eat... sweets and also everyone got busy sharing there happiness while now sidharth composed himself and look towards everyone and then smile wholeheartedly while looking towards shehnaaz intensely...

Her parents and his mother is busy in themselves while shahba went outside as he get some important call to attend so... Sidharth sneakily gesture shehnaaz is come in her room and went towards her after gesturing her the same...

Shehnaaz look around and after getting a perfect opportunity she too left towards her room...

Shehnaaz enter inside her room and at that same moment she's pinned on the door which is locked behind her...

Sh - ahhh siddharth... Moan as he attack her neck and smothered her neck lovingly... By his kisses there...

S - Naaz... Said huskily while still stay in her neck.. Making her shredder under his touch...

Shehnaaz is going to lost in his touch when she composed herself and try to make him stop...

Sh - siddharth... Suniye na... Said little strictly making sidharth snap up his head towards her in amusement...

S - kya Naaz... Asked her while his hands are still on her waist...

Sh - aap mujhe kuch batane vale the na... Asked worriedly while place her one hand on his cheek...

Hearing her words... sidharth reminds of his deeds and back off from her and went towards the bed and sit there while hold his head in his hands...

Shehnaaz come towards him hurriedly and kneeled down in front of him... And cup his face in her small palms...

Sh - siddharth... Dekhiye ab aap mujhe dara rahe ho... Said restlessly while the worry lines are clearly seen on her forehead.... Making sidharth hold her hands in his kiss her both palms lovingly.... Then look towards her intensely...

S - Naaz... Baby mene ek bohot badi galati kr di hai... Saying so he look down towards his lap in shame...

Sh - kya kiya apne siddharth... Asked him again... And make him look in her eyes... She can see a lots of guilt and regret in his eyes making her feel restless....

Sidharth is sorted that he will tell her everything truly as he don't want to start there new relationship while hiding something from her... So he pull her a little up... and made her sit beside him...

S - Naaz... Mene shak kiya tujhpe... Apne pyaar pe... Mene maa ke bhi dil dukhya... Hai... Said in broken words making her more confiused...

Looking at her confused face he took a deep breath and said her all the things since the time he get that file and the misunderstanding and also how he wants to stop this marriage and what his mother said him.... Each and everything clearly... Making shehnaaz look towards him in shock...

.
.
.

How is the update...?

To bataiye kesa reaction chahiye shehnaaz ka...?

Or jaldi update ke liye bolna ho to pehle go follow me guys this is what want... With lots of votes and comments....

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️