Chapter - 42

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

After 3 hours...

Shehnaaz is still inside the bathroom when she hear some sounds from the room making her stiff... She is week as she does not had her food since long now... And due to continuous crying after raj left her in wash room thinking about sidharth make her more week...

She is leaning to the door... Trying to hear what is happening outside... When she hear a knock on the wash room door... Making her scared...

She stay still.. But the sound of the knocking on the door is continuously increasing... Making her tremble at her place... As now she can feel herself week and had no strength to fight back.....

Sh - raj... Just go... Mei bahar nhi ayungi... Said with great difficulty after gaining each ounce of her energy....

Naaz.... Come a voice from outside and that's it shehnaaz open the door hurriedly and land up herself in the arms of the owner of the voice.... Making him stumble at the force but still composed himself and gather her in his arms...

Both had contend smiles on there face

Both had contend smiles on there face... But when shehnaaz didn't felt when her smile turns in painful sobbing.... she don't know what is happening with her... She just feeling her solace in him... Forgetting what all are her senses reacting...

Sidharth had his smile back... This night is seriously took troll over them... They go through a lot in this short span of time...

Shehnaaz cling fully on him

Shehnaaz cling fully on him... He too let her do whatever she wants to do...

She come out a little from his neck and put her lips on his cheeks and corner of the lips... Having her way with him... She is scared of even open her eyes as if she did he may disappear and the feeling she had in his embrace ends...