Chapter - 59

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Update.... As per you all wish... So kindly you too shower your love...

And please follow bhi kr lena...

.
.

.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

In shergill mansion...

Shehnaaz is in there room... Packing their backs of only essential as per her husband dearest said to her... No no he order her to be precise and taking only essential as soon as she can.... Without telling anything else to her... So giving up on his words... She is here doing the same as he ask her to do...

Then suddenly she feel a pair of hands... Hugging her from behind.... And she don't need to even look behind to know who it is... She can feel him with blind eyes too... Without even looking at him and his strong and mesmerizing cologne which fill her senses with calmness, the time he come inside there room... Make her realize his presence before hand only...

S - ho gya Naaz.. Kitna time lagega.... Ask calmly.... While resting his head on her shoulder... Keep her addictive aroma in his nerves... To calm him....

Sh - ho gya... Pr siddharth... Hum kaha ja rahe hai or apne kaha tha ki abhi apke office mei kuch bohot important kam hai... To ab aap use ese chodiye mat... Mere kahne ka yeah mtlb nhi tha... Hume baas... Said in little worried tone... As he suddenly decided everything after she tell him the needful for their relationship.... while tightened her hold around his arms... Which is rested on her waist... But her words remain unsaid as sidharth cut her words in between...

S - kuch bhi mtlb ho... Pr ab jesa bhi hoga... Hum dono ke liye hi bohot jaruri hai... To baas chup chap raho or freshen up ho jao fir nikalte hai... Said looking towards her... While tilting his face a little towards her...

Sh - pr maa... Apko pata hai na vo apni tablets pe kitni lenient hai... Unka khyal kon rekhega... Hum unko akela chod kr to nhi ja sakte na siddharth... Said the reason she had in mind... As for her giving time to relationship is seriously not mean to went on long vacations and stay alone with each other always... Whereas it is the time they can take for them beside family too... They live with maa... And she will be alone if they went from here... Which she don't want...

S - mujhe pata hai... Naaz tu kya soch rahi hai... Or vese bhi jab mei bhi kahi business trip se jata tha to maa ke paas rehne ke liye preeti ya neetu ajate the... Or jai or kushal to yahi shift ho jate hai... Jab tak mei nhi hota... To tension mat le... Mene sab manage kr liya hai... Tu baas jane ki tayari kr... Ok... Saying so he kiss her forehead lovingly... After Turning her towards him... Making her smile blissfully...

Sh - acha to hum kaha ja rahe hai fir... Yeh to batao... Ask happily... As she too wants her husband for herself... His attention on her... So this make her happy instantly...

S - vo surprise hai.. Said teasingly... As he knew she hate to wait for so long... And he is ijectly same going to do...

Sh - siddharth.... Please na... Boliye na... Bta to sakte hi ho... Ask again... But this time sidharth give her a teasing smirk and left from the room...

Sh - ahhh... Winced... As he bit her cheek before leaving the room... Making her rub her cheek to sooth it...

.
.
.

In living room... Rita maa is sitting there reading some books...

Nani maa... Come a mixture of two innocent and cute voices from the gate... Gaining her attention towards there...

S mom - hyee yuvan ayan.. Mere bache... Ajao nani ke paas... Said happily.. While opening her arms fully for them to come in her warmth...

Yuvan - nani maa... Dekto hum adye... Said snuggling in rita aunty's arms completely... With his brother... (nani maa dekho hum agye)

S mom - haan ab yaad ayi tumko nani ki... Haan... Said in accusing tone... Making both yuvan ayan look towards her sadly...

Ayan - nani maa... Humto mumma to bolte the... Pr unto to time hi nhi hoti... Said innocently.... Giving there most innocent puppy face to her...

Preeti - ohhh dekho kese bol rahe hai... Said in astonished....

Yuvan - dekho nani maa... Mumma... Hamto fir dara rahi hai... Said with yet again innocent face... Complaining about his mother...

Ayan - haan nani maa... Said to join his brother...

S mom - preeti... Mere bacho ko kuch mat bol.... Said in warning tone... Making preeti smile at her mother who is becoming child with her own children...

Yuvan and ayan - are.. Mamu taha hai... Ask cutely....

Yeah hu mere shero... Ajao mamu ke paas.... Come a voice from stairs... Making yuvan and ayan take a leap run towards there mamu...

Yuvan and ayan - mamu... Taha the tabse... Ask instantly... After coming in in his arms...

S - yhi tha meri jaans... Tum dono ne kuch khya ki nhi... Ask happily after taking both of them in his arms... And start walking towards the other family members...

Yuvan and ayan - nhi khtya... Said in unison... While snuggling in there mamu...

S - javed... Jara snacks arrange karvao... Command loudly to him... Who is standing in the other end of the living room...

S mom - are sidharth kahi ja raha hai kya bache... Ask in confusion... Looking at him dressed, as if he is going somewhere....

S - haan... Maa... Vo issi liyehi.... Peeti neetu or kush or jay ko bola ki yaha ajaye jo bhi a payenge... Abhi thodi der mei nikalna hai... Said while playing with his nephews (yuvan and ayan)... Then javed come and take the little munchkins with him... To feed them... When his mother take his attention towards her...

S mom - to sabko kyu bola bache... Ab shehnaaz bhi to hai... Hum reh lete saas bahu... Or sab ate jate rehte jab unko time hota... Said calmly... As she thinks he did this in his overprotective nature yet again... As he did every time... He make sure to surround her with someone wherever she is alone, when he went out of town.... Even if he had to threat them to come with her... This is why she said him about shehnaaz as now... She can be with her...

Are pr agar bhabhi apke paas rehenge to... Mera bhai koi kangana ranaut hai jo akele honeymoon pe jayega.... Said kush teasingly, coming inside the living... After overhears there words... Making everyone look towards him instantly....

S - kush... Shoot a dangerous gare to him... Hearing his teasing...

S mom - ohhhh... Finally.. The sidharth shergill is taking vacation... Said teasingly... Joining kush with a teasing smile on her face... Who come and sit beside her...

S - maa.... Aap bhi... Winced at his mother words...

Preeti - oho maa... Yeh ab to roj hi kuch na kuch shock deta hai... To ab tak to sabko adat ho jani thi... nhi.... Said joining the teasing gang...

S - mei ja raha hu... Yuvan or ayan ke paas... Tum sab to pagal ho gye ho... Said sternly and left from there... Saving himself from there constant teasing...

.
.
.

How's the update...?

Any favourite scene...?

.
.

Any suggestions for honeymoon period...? If yes them comment it down or feel free to dm me...

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️