Chapter - 62 (M)

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~

( this part had some mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced....)

Shehnaaz sleep while waiting for sidharth.. As she is very much tired by the fight journey... And also feeling bored in the new place alone... As sidharth urgently get a call from aman... About a important paperwork to be completed... Which took him 1/2 an hour... In which she slept by chance...

When suddenly she feel kisses on her nape... With continuous hot breath in her neck... Making her sleep broke... And she smile come instantly at the feeling the arms around her which she missing from so long for her... (But in really it is only 1/2 an hour... Writer - hyee bhagwan yeah pyaar 🤭🤭🤭)

Sh - siddharth... Gasp at his sudden hard bite on her nape... Making her breath heaved up...

S - for sleeping without me Naaz... Said instantly.. Before he start soothing her skin... Where he bite a second before...

Sh - i am not sleeping... It is just that.. Aap chale gye the mujhe yaha akela chodke... To mujhe baas ese bor hua to ankh lg gyi... Said with her breath still high.... As he continued his loving torture on her...

S - ohhh really... So chal kuch esa krte hai... Jisse, tu bor nhi hoye gi.. Saying so he turn her under him... With her back touching the mattress... While from above he completely crushing her under him.... But she is just loving it.....

S - are you ready for the task... Mrs. Shergill..... Said with a smirk on his face... Making her smirk back to him.....

Sh - seriously.... Are you... ready for the task... Mr. Shergill.... Said with a smile... Which get muffled.. As sidharth captured her lips in his... Leaving no space for her...

He just Deeping the kiss more and more.... Pulling her through her head with his right hand.... And left one is roaming all around her curves.... Devouring her curves through out the place even above the clothes..... He is totally lost in feeling her....

On the other hand shehnaaz in fit of a moment drew him for deeping the kiss... But the second she registered that what she did, a blissful smile spread across her face for the bold move she took... She is elated by his each and every word and also feel loved by his each gesture... He think for her so much... That he come all long way for her to this place, the next moment she just ask his little time and partnership for their marriage.... And above all... He consider her each wish and did everything by her choice... Which seriously touch her heart.... His action is way more than any love confession by any partner....

He getting all his answer by this kiss.... He knew he had very short comings in his life... But she fitted perfectly in his loop holes filled life... Making it more than perfect....

They are forgetting everything around them... Or they don't want to remember... as this moment is more precious to them....

Sidharth groped her heaving bulges in his hands... and start kneading them making her moan which die in his mouth... He is exploring her via his tongue in her mouth and broke the kiss after getting out of breath...