Chapter - 49 (M)

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~

( this part had some mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced....)

.
.

.

Let's start now,

S - Naaz i want you..... Said in her neck in a pure urgency... As if his life is dependent on this and he is dieing for it... But still he can't go forward in his desires without her consent.. He respect her a lot... And her every opinion and decisions are is his top most priority....

Shehnaaz hear him... And is in same need to feel him close to herself... She knew they both are in same state... They are not getting the time to get stable in there lifes... Since the time they meet... There is continuous uncertainty in there lives... They went through a lot... They want some much needed assurance from there other half's.... So how come she can refuse the need from both there sides... So she just lightly nod her head in yes with looking intensely his head... Who is still devouring her neck there waiting for a answer from her.....

Feeling the moment sidharth look towards her coming out of her neck... And look towards her eyes with intensity increasing by each passing second...... Try to  Find the answers from them... When shehnaaz just pull him by his collar towards her and place her lips on his.... She just answer his unasked question by her this move...

Sidharth getting her consent, just smile in the kiss which is initiated by her... After that start reciprocating the kiss instantly.... They are just lost in the feelings of each others lips... Taking it as there presence in there life... Getting the surreal feeling from it...

She drew him toward her with her hands... Constantly getting more and more close to each other.... he inclined his face toward hers more to get along with this precious moments.... and lay his mouth on her mouth continuously, which was like a freshly split-open fig. For a long time he kissed shehnaaz to the fullest, and Sidharth was filled with deep astonishment as she taught him how wise she was, how she ruled him, put him off, lured him back... each one different from the other, still awaiting him. Breathing deeply, he remained in position....

He start travelling down to her chin, to more and more down getting her sweat spots... She just reciprocating his each touch on her skin with a moan her throat escape even with out her knowledge... Her each moan is setting his beast on front... To take the control... Which he is taming till now...

Her slow grunts with each moan is creating havoc in his tamed beast.. Setting him free to have his way today...

Taking her soft skin in his sharp teeth... He sucked it till it get all marked by his... He want his territory on her today... He is marking her to the fullest....

He is continuously dry humping his ‘thing’ further on her femininity.... leading to an involuntary moan that escaped her lips again....

S - Listen carefully Mrs. Shergill from now on-wards..... throughout my life..... whenever we were alone in our room you will always take this seat of yours and i will take my feast on you in your this swan neck.... Said dominatingly..... After coming out of her neck... Cleaning his lips by the back of his palm then lick his lips to show his ever word's seriousness.....