Chapter - 45

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

So exams 5th August tak hai.. But pata hai... i try... But mujhe sachi sona ka bhi dhang se time nhi mila and i try jab mere 2 exams ke bich mei vacation thi... But mujhe bohot low lag raha tha to i slept... So ab aaj likha hai yeh kyuki ab 2 days ki vacation hai...
.
.
.

I hope i get till your expectations....
.

Enjoy this part....

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Mahi - sidharth manhandled her... Said in plain voice... And this come as a big blown to everyone... Rita aunty stamped at her place emotionless...

S - really... Kitna bakwas hai yeh sab... Mene usse manhandled kiya... Like reallyyy.... Said irritatedly... Not looking at the intensity of the situation.... His mother look towards him hearing his words... Which is noticed by sidharth and he get... What he said...

S - maa... Juti hai... Vo... Are vo to.... Sheh.... That's it... Before he can complete his sentence... He feel a tight slap on his left cheek which is come from his mother... But that slap doesn't pain him much... But the way his own mother is looking him with hate and disgust is painful for him...

S mom - baas krja sidharth... Or kitna girega... Aaj tujhe dekh ke lag hi nhi raha hai ki tu mera beta hai... Tune uss ldki ko mara jisse abhi thode din pehle tak pagalon ki tarah shaadi krne liye harkate kr raha tha... Said dejectedly.... She is very much upset with his behaviour... As she didn't ever discriminate in between her children... She treat and give equal rights to both her daughters and son... But today, hearing this that her own son mistreat his wife and beat her... Broke her heart... She is feeling shameful about her upbringing...

There tiff is witness by them who always adore this mother - son duo... As they get each other support whenever needed... But today looking at them in this way broke there heart... Kush jay and mahi... All are standing around them...

Jay is seething in anger and is going to land up on sidharth... When his eyes catch... That rita aunty is trembling at her place... He hurriedly went towards her to stop her from fall....

Jay - aunty.... Sambhalo.... Said loudly... Breaking the trance of sidharth... Who look towards his mother in concerned filled eyes... And went near her...

S mom - vahi ruk ja... Or mere paas to ane ki sochna bhi mat... Tune mere bachi ke sath itna bura kiya hai... To ab tab tak mat ayio mere paas jab tak mei apni beti se iss bare mei baat na, kar lu... Said in hurtful way... Making sidharth heart broke in pieces.... And averted her gaze towards jay who is standing holding her... Giving looks to sidharth...

S mom - mujhe mere room mei le chal... Or mahi bache shehnaaz ke paas hi reh... Jab vo uthe to mere ko bolna mei baat karungi usse... Said in remorseful voice... Making both jay and mahi nod in yes towards her... And they complied her words instantly.... But there looking at the way his mother treating him is making him week and hurt... Hence he hurriedly went towards his study and lock it from inside...

Kush is the only one present in the living area... Which is silent alter silent....

( I want to clear one thing more as many readers are bashing sidharth's family for not trusting him over shehnaaz... So yaar socho na unke liye vo real shehnaaz hai... Or agar aap sab ko bhi nhi pata hota ki real and fake ka drama to kya aap iss fake shehnaaz ka kuch percent to defend krte hi...)