Chapter - 37 (M)

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too... ( yaar second update hai vo bhi itna long uske liye hi kr do votes and comments...)

.
.

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~

( this part had some mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced....)

.
.

Let's start now,

He pull her out from the hug and look towards her intensely... And in next second take her trembling petals in his rough ones... He is nibbling her both the lips together.. Not giving her time to hold on him... He is going to take his hurt on her by his kiss... He is dominating the kiss and shehnaaz too let him dominate... As she too feeling alive by this... He just start softly then his hurt, pain hovering on her... After sinfully kissing the hell out of her he just push her on bed and hover her completely...

Sidharth remove her pallu aside from her shoulder making a space for himself... He is taking her naked flesh in his teeth... Giving her pain and pleasure both....

S - Naaz... You are mine... u are mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, mine means mine said affirmatively in dominating tone sending shivers to her body.... His lips are still nibbling her nape... Making her jitters high...

Shehnaaz look in his eyes which are dark in lust and passion... He is having different type of passion today... Which taking the butterfly of her stomach dance on his passion faster....

Sidharth put his lips on her lips and start chewing her lips again feeling her fully.... There bodies are melting in each other's arms... They are forgetting everything around them... Or they don't want to remember... as this moment is more precious to them then fight over things...

Sometimes to get themselves back from there bad or sulking problems we just need the relaxation... He is getting his sanity in her arms while she is finding her soul in him...

Sidharth groped her heaving bulges in his hands... and start kneading them making her moan which die in his mouth... He is exploring her via his tongue in her mouth and broke the kiss after getting out of breath... They are surely gonna remember this as this had some unsaid things with every move they are taking... He is telling her about his hurt while she is telling him her sufferings... They don't need words now... They knew knowingly or unknowingly both are at wrong... This is true there is never a mistake of only one person... In any rift somewhere both the persons are involved and to mend the things both need to take there steps...

Both are breathing heavily looking at each other intensely while his hands are still on her nubs...

He look intensely towards her... There eyes never leave each other... They knew this foreign feelings building inside them with the extra extra exotic surroundings making them loose in each other completely....

Sh - aaaahaannnnnnn siddharth.... Slow pleassse.... Moan loudly.. Feeing herself getting high.... By his movements of hands on her pricking nubs....

Her moan start making him mad..... Sidharth then start bitting sucking and licking her continuously...

He move his hands towards her down and down with still looking in her eyes... Making her tremble under his gaze.... While making her bare to his eyes leaving only in her undies....