Chapter - 38

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

.

Let's start now,

In SAS head office...

Am - sir everything is ready for the announcement party but you have to call and have some words with the designer about your and ma'am outfit... Said calmly...

Whereas sidharth is doing something on his laptop but keenly listening his every word...

S - so call the designer in evening at mansion aman... Said sternly while still focused on the laptop...

Am - sir he wants to take measurements of ma'am before the party as this is the first time for him to design for ma'am... Said calmly... But he doesn't know that his words snap sidharth out of his concentration...

Sidharth give him a weird look firstly... Then again look towards his laptop...

S - what is the schedule for the afternoon... Asked sternly...

Am - sir only 1 meeting in evening at 4 that too video call... Otherwise you just had to go locations for site visit... Said while looking at his notepad for his schedule...

S - ok than call the designer to be at mansion as soon as, possible and you are going on the site visit and make a report of it and at 4 remind me about meeting... Saying so he get up from his head chair...

Am - ok sir... As you said... Said him smilingly...

S - hmmm.... Go and just get that and remember i want brief reports of sites... You may go now... Said in his usual self...

.
.

°
°
.
.

In shergill mansion...

Maa please chaliye na mere sath... Please... Said shehnaaz to rita maa... Pleadingly...

S mom - per bache tu itna kyu soch rahi hai tu kuch bhi pehne usme achi hi lagagi... Said smilingly... Making shehnaaz pout on her words...

Sh - maa please yeh last baar hai pkka... Baas yeh vali dekho shyad yeh saree or uski accessories pehle se achi lage... Dekhlo please... Said with puppy eyes... Try to melt maa by this...

S mom - beta yehi muh dikha dikha ke tu mujhe 10 baar pehle bhi leja chuki hai... Said in monotonous way... As she seriously feeling tired with this...

Sh - maa... Winced like a kid...

Kya hua kis liye maa se request ho rahi hai... There come sidharth with his black coat in his hand... And handovers his briefcase to javed....

S mom - acha hua sidharth tu agya.... Ab tu hi decide kr apni biwi ki dress kal ke liye... Mujhse nahi hoga.... Mei to thak gyi bhai... Said in huffing at last...

Hearing her sidharth and his mother hawl in laughter while shehnaaz is making faces...

S - koi ni maa... Mene designer ko bola hai vo ata hi hoga... To tb mei dekh lunga aap jake rest karo... Said after composing himself from laughing fits...

Sh - sidharth uski kya jarurat thi siddharth... Said after maa went to her room... Looking at him while taking his coat from his hand... Which brought a beautiful smile on his face...