Chapter - 32

Thank you for all the vote and comments..... And also sorry for delay... As i struck in something important....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too....

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is sitting on the chair around the big table in his study... With his laptop on the table... But his attention is not gathering up to make him do some work... He is constantly trying and trying to take his attention into his work... But it is not happening...

Jab khud restless hai to kam kese karega... Come a voice from the door.... Making sidharth look towards the door...

S - jay yaar abhi nahi.... Said in irritated voice... Making jay huff at his behaviour...

Jay - kyu... Kal tak to tu bohot khush tha aaj subha subha kya ho gya... Said while settling himself down on the other chair beside him...

S - jay... Saying so he give a look to him...

Jay - acha mat bta kya hua... But yaar ese behave to mat kr... Princess ka aaj pehla din hai ghar mei or tu usse ignore nahi kr sakta... Usse bura lagega... Said seriously... Making sidharth look towards seriously...

S - but jay kuch baatein hain jo mei change nahi kr sakta na... Said him in little irritation... As he can't even tell him what is bothering him... Or even can't distract himself from that...

Jay - to bhai yeh sab shaadi se pehle sochna tha na... Ki tujhe time chaiye... Said calmly... As he can feel that he is getting irritated....

S - hmm... Just hummed at him... As he don't know what to reply... As he is the one who want the marriage to done as early as possible... But than why he getting so much irritated by even a small thing related to shehnaaz... He can't take his mind away from her...

Jay bhai... Apko maa or mahi di bula rahi hai... Coming a voice to them disturbing their talk... Making them look towards the owner of this voice.... Found shehnaaz standing there with a little gloomy face...

Jay - thk mei jata hu sidharth... Apna dhyan rakhna... Saying so he left from there leaving them alone in the room...

Shehnaaz try to look towards him but again he start to look towards his laptop ignoring her... Making her angry this time...

Sh - siddharth.... Call him to get his attention towards herself from his laptop... But get only a hmm in response... Making her come towards him....

She just come and pull his chair towards a side as it is a wheeled one... Then just sit on his lap... Making him look towards her in surprise...

Sh - kya hai

Sh - kya hai... Ignore kyu kr raho ho... Asked him after settling down comfortably with one hand around the neck... Holding him....
Meanwhile sidharth too hold her from waist protectively... Making her smile a little as his anger can never overpower his care and love for her...