Chapter - 35

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too... (target complete krne mei help hogi)

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is getting ready in his office attire after freshen up in the morning... Whereas shehnaaz is still sleeping...

Sidharth is done with everything and is going to go but then he turn towards the sleeping figure of his sanity and his legs automatically rolled towards her...

He just come towards her and sit on the floor beside her side of bed... Caressing her head loving...

S - Naaz i know yeh time hamara tha... Pehle shaadi ese jaldi jaldi hui fir instead of spending time with you... Mujhe firse office ko time dena pad raha hai... I a...m am.... Shit yaar mei yeah bol kyu nahi pata.... Said to himself while talking to her sleeping figure...

S - apologising is not meant for me... Think to himself... As he only apologise once that too only his father till now and after that he make sure he didn't have to apologise someone and also he didn't have in him to say a mere sorry...

App tayar bhi ho gye... Shehnaaz said after getting up from her slumber... Looking at him all ready in his office attire...

Her voice break the trance of sidharth... Making him look towards her instantly...

S - hmm...

Sh - to uthya kyu nahi mujhe apne... Said while settling down on the bed in sitting position...

S - mera dil nahi hua tujhe need se jagane ka... Said honestly... And sit beside her on the bed...

Sh - acha... But apne breakfast kiya... Asked him as she get to know from maa that mostly sidharth left for office in hurry without having the breakfast...

S - nahi meri jaan or mei late bhi ho raha hu... So office mei hi kr lunga... Tu rest kr... Saying so he kiss on her forehead and is going to get up from the bed... But stop in his track as shehnaaz hold his wrist in her hand...

Sh - bina breakfast aap ghar se bahar kadam nahi rekh sakte... Said in little stern voice... Making him raise his one eyebrow at her commanding... As if asking her that how she mocked at him...

Sh - please... Change her voice immediately looking at his expressions.... And he just smile at this....

S - ok.. Mei javed ko bolta hu room mei le aye hum dono ka breakfast... Ok jab tak tu fresh ho ja... Saying so he call the House help for the breakfast...

Post breakfast sidharth left for his office and shehnaaz is busy with maa... They are bonded well and now she get to know more and more things from maa about him and much more...

.
.

°
°

.
.

In SAS office...

S - what the hell... Aman how the hell they can cancel the meeting after rescheduling it... Said angrily to aman... As he is waiting for the some client and they just cancel the meeting after making him wait... Which sidharth hate alot...

Am - sir they said they don't want to work with us... Said truly... As he just had this quality that he never lie to sidharth irrespective his bursting nature too... Thats the reason sidharth trust him a lot... He knew the capabilities of aman and his dedication is worth it...