Chapter - 14

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Sidharth and shehnaaz come inside his cabin... His veins are still popping out in anger but he is controlling himself... As he don't want to scared her more...

Shehnaaz look towards him when he goes towards the couch and sit there...

Shehnaaz come towards him and place her hand on his popping veins... After sitting in front of him on the table... Making him look towards her intensely...

Sh - aap shant ho jao na please... Said while lovingly caressing his neck...

S - kese Naaz kese... But wait a second what are  you doing on reception and that too here alone... Asked instantly as it reminds him....

Hearing him shehnaaz reminds everything... And  made a angry face...

S - ab ese muh kyu bna rahi hai... Asked in confusion...

Sh - kuch nahi... Mei apko yeh dene ayi thi.. Or apko yeh bolne ayi thi ki isko khane ke baad aram krlo... Said in little stern voice... Still maintaining her angry mood... And saying so she forward him tiffin box...

S - yeh kya hai... Asked in confusion looking at the box...

Sh - yeh vo mene khana banaya tha... Or jab apne meri baat nahi suni to mene socha ki apke liye khana le ayu... Or iske baad aap aram kr lena... Said little sternly... While not looking at him... Making him remind his behaviour on call...

S - yaar Naaz sachi mujhe kam tha baby... Said her instantly after reminding that call...

Sh - nahi thk hai na... Mujhe lga mei gussa hui... Apko to koi fark hi nahi pada na... Taunt him while arranging the food in plate...

S - Naaz... Inder a... Call her towards him... After listening her taunts...

Shehnaaz reluctantly went towards him and sit beside him... But till now didn't spare him a single glance...

S - yaar dekh to meri taraf... Said irritatedly... As her ignorance is making irritated...

Sidharth just pull her towards him... And make her sit on his lap... Making her shock to another level... She look towards him with eyes popping out...

S - Naaz... Mei sachi busy tha yaar... Do din se vese hi meetings postpone ho rahi thi... Bohot sara wind up work hai is liye mene esa kaha... Said everything truly while his hands are holding her protectively on his lap...

Shehnaaz look towards him only without saying anything to him...

S - bolna Naaz kya hua... asked her as she is not giving any response to his words...

Sh - nahi pr kam ke sath sath thoda thoda aram bhi to krna padta hai... Or apne apni condition dekhi hai... Kese aankhen suji hui hai... Or ek din aram krne se kuch bigde ga nahi... Said irritatedly as still he is not taking his health seriously...

S - acha to thk kr de meri aankhen... Said huskily...

Sh - kese... Asked in confusion...

S - ese... Saying so he start kissing her sensuously at her beautiful facial features...

Shehnaaz breath hitched in her throat... His every kiss on her face is making her feeling alive... She close her eyes and feel his every kiss on her face....

Sidharth stop after kiss her whole face but not her lips making her open her eyes and look towards him in confusion...

S - kya hua Naaz... Asked innocently...