Chapter - 55

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too... Next update at 150 comments....

.
.

Let's start now,

Jay enter shergill mansion with shehnaaz's father looking really tensed.... Getting attention of shehnaaz's mother at first place.... She run towards her husband with hope filled in her eyes....

Sh mom - aap agye.... Sanya kaha hai... Meri bachi... Ask hopefully... Looking behind him... As if finding her daughter with tears flowing continuously... But her hopes crushed down, finding no one other than them....

Sh dad - vo... vo nhi thi waha.... said dejectedly.... He is looking really low in this situation... He is feeling looser to don't save his own daughter....

Sh - kya... ask in confusion... while her mother lost her senses in her husband's arms... gaining everyone's attention towards her.... Shehnaaz's father take her towards the couch with a support... Shehnaaz come running with a glass of water towards her father... Then sprinkle it on her mother and she gain her consciousness after few minutes...

Sh - papa.... mummy ko leke room mei jaye javed ke sath... Vo apko room dekha dega.... She is looking really weak mei doctor ko call krti hu... Said looking at her mother with teary eyes... Hearing her, her father take her mother from there...

Sh - jai bhai kya hua vaha... Ask after her father left from there with her mother... And she is done with doctor's call....

Jai - princess hum jab yaha pohoche... Tab tak uski bail ho chuki thi... Said in gloomy voice... Making shehnaaz really confused...

Sh - bail ho gyi mtlb kisne ki uski bail... Ask him impatiently....

Mr. Avinash roy.... Come a voice of sidharth... Who come here in all his glory maintaining his aura... He is voicing his aura and charm through his stern voice....

Jai - how you know... Ask in confusion... As he didn't expect sidharth to keep the tabs on sanya....

S - and why do you think i am answerable to you mister.... Reply in stern yet curt voice.... Making jai sign in guilt... As he get to remember his behaviour to his brother like friend... He just look down in shame and guilt of it.... Without replying him anything.....

Sh - siddharth aap ese kyu baat kr rahe ho jai bhai se... Winced at his harsh words towards jai.... And the look jai have after that really make her feel bad for him....

S - shehnaaz... Please not now.... I don't want to repeat what had happened in the morning.... Try to said in calm voice.... But him referring her as shehnaaz instead of naaz.... Without any glint of love in his voice.... Make her realize that still there morning incident is fresh in between them... Which she is regretting till now.... As because of it so much is happening with her family only....

S mom - sidharth.... Shout his name... To get his attention and by expressions try to make him calm.... But no... He is not ready for it....

S - maa...  I already told you, not to interfere in this matter... So no... Said calmly... While his mother signed at his words...

S - ok.... Maa... I am going office... Saying so he left from there.... Kissing his mother's forehead....

Sh - maa... Vo.... Vo mummy ki tabyat kharab ho gyi thodi si... To i tell them to take rest in guest room.... Said in low voice...

S mom - koi ni bache.... Tu unke paas reh... They need you now... Or tension mat le sab sahi hoga.... Jab itne saalo baad bhagwan ji ne hum sabko sanya se milya hai to kuch na kuch to socha hi hoga na.... To uspe vishwas rekho sab sahi hoga... Said in consolation.... While caressing her head... To calm her a little...