Chapter - 40

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth start going towards there room which is  booked for them...

He open the door and the seen in front of him... Broke his heart into million pieces...

He is num at his place... He is suddenly feeling like to kill himself... He is feeling betrayed... He is no longer able to look the seen... But still he is not coward to go from here and drown himself in cries in feelings of betrayal... He will not... So he strengthen himself and look upwards again... Only witness his Naaz in someone else arms..... Lost in there own world... Devouring each other like two lost lovers...

He just marched towards them and detach both of them from each other and....

Thud 👊👊👊👊

Punch after punch on the man...

S - you bloody sh*t... How dare you to touch my wife... Haan... And again one last punch on that person and he land up on floor... Fully drenched in blood...

Where as, looking at sidharth beating the shit out of the man... Shehnaaz shivers in fear... Sidharth is looking like some beast... Who is ready to have his prey...

When she found that man lying on the ground fully drenched in blood and the next second she feel a stong vibration in her whole and a strong pain on her cheek....

She kept her one hand on her cheek and look towards the beast who is really horrified to witness....

S - you... Is going to say something but then the look on her face stop him in between... He slap his naaz... His love... He is hating himself right now... But more over killed many times thinking his naaz in anyone's else arms...

Sh - sidharth... What is this... you you slap me... Said in mere whispering tone... But this make sidharth look towards her bewildered... As she is at fault and then she had the audacity to give him looks...  But he stay silent...

Sh - haan tumhari himmat kese hui mujhe marne ki... Saying so she angrily come close to sidharth and hold him by his collar...

Sh - how dare you... Asked angrily but this make sidharth mad to no end...

S - how dare me... Seriously... How dare you... You are the one making out behind my back... You cheater... Mere pyaar... Mere feelings sabko tune ek hi jatke mei khatam kr diya... Or kon hai yeh jiske sath tu yeh sab kr rahi thi... Said in agitation... While holding her tightly through her shoulders... Making her skin pinched hardly.... While hearing them that half dead man gain a little consciousness and leave from there hurriedly saving his life...

Sh - ahhhh mujhe pain ho raha hai sidharth... Piche hat... Saying so she start wriggling in his hold... But whom she try to fool around... He is more stronger than her...

S - kyu mera pain ka kya haan... Tujhe mene sab kuch diya sab kuch... But mujhe kya mila dhokha vo bhi usse jisse mene pyaar kiya... Said emotionally... But yet his agitation is not leaving him... He is like a mad beast looking her to just eat her by his looks...

Sh - ohhhh... Come on... Sidharth pyaar krta hai tu mujhse to kaha tha tu itne din se... Baas, shaadi ki or office, business or industry ke aage hai nhi teri duniya.. Or mera kya meri bhi to needs hai... Mujhe bhi zaroorat hoti... U know... Jo tu apni career ke aage bhul raha tha... Said in unaffected tone making sidharth cringed at her words... He is debating inside himself about her change in behaviour.... He is confused....