Chapter - 53

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is sitting on, one of the chair in front of the saniya... She is still trembling with the words she hear from him...

S - ok... So for your kind information i don't have full day to waste on you... So just tell me where is your partner.... Ask rudely...

Sa - mujhe nhi pta.... Said in final attempt to save play..... But sidharth just give her dangerous look making her trembled..... But soon convert in curiosity..... Hence she ask him what is pinching her since he said he knew about her....

Sa - ek baat batao tumhe kese pata chala meri identity ke baare mei... Ask in confusion in end...

S - ohh... you are as shocked as I imagine you to be..... Ohhh yes good... So shocked miss saniya kaur... That how i get the information which you and your partner try to abolished... Haan... Said with dervish smirk on his face...

Hearing him... Saniya went through another shock.... She had her eyes coming out from her socket....

S - ohhhh... Poor souls think they can stabbed sidharth shergill behind his back and make him dance on there stupid childish plans....

Sa - but kese... Trip out these words from her mouth as a mere whisper...

S - vo ese ki... God forbidden i already had all your information with me... Saying so he turn towards the other side... Sliding his hands in his pants pockets.... Radiating a dangerous smitten aura from him...

Sidharth pov..

I must have to thank shehnaaz for it... I know unknowingly she help me, To protect me from getting trapped by these people...

Yes i know everyone must me thinking na how i get it... So uske liye thoda flashback mei jana padega...

Flashback...

Sidharth is sitting in his office... After coming  from the mansion... He is very much frustrated from the verbal spat he shared with shehnaaz... He is hell irritated... But right now he just want to close this chapter of fake shehnaaz from his life... So he is thinking of that... Then suddenly he hear door knock... Taking him out of his thoughts...

S - come in.... Said in hard monotonous tone...

Then there come aman with a peon beside him, carrying a pile of files with him....

Am - sir... These are the files of this month... I checked them to send in the records... If you want any changes or any file to add on...

S - ok i will check them... You just put it here on the table... Said pointing at the table in front of him...

Aman nod in yes and share a look with peon to put the files on table and leave his cabin... After giving him there pleasantries....

Sidharth huffing at the pile of files... Think to complete this... As it is needed to be done early....

He is going through the files when 1 file captivated him.... He is shock to look at the file... Then his brain snap him towards the memory related to the file...... And he hurriedly open the file and smirk devilishly...

S - yes.... Finally finally i get the information i want.... Yes... My mistake is now worth off positively... Said to himself happily...

Flashback ends...