Chapter - 11

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Hii bubs...

Ok so thanks to all who are loving me this much and i want to tell you that i love you alll tooo bohot sara.....

Or Mene ignore kiya tha insaab chijo ko... As i get these messages since 4 - 5 days so mene ignore hi kiya... But today it broke my last thread of patience as they point there finger on my work... so i write the note... Taki jisko bhi lagta hai ki i am greedy or something then they can simply stop reading my books... Thats.. It... And also i am seriously feeling very glad with all the love i get from you all...

Or update aaj shyad ek hi mile... Ya do bhi abhi mujhe nahi pata but please keep loving me...

To enjoy this part... Vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Let's start now,

S - Naaz... Mene shak kiya tujhpe... Apne pyaar pe... Mene maa ke bhi dil dukhya... Hai... Said in broken words making her more confiused...

Looking at her confused face he took a deep breath and said her all the things since the time he get that file and the misunderstanding and also how he wants to stop this marriage and what his mother said him.... Each and everything clearly... Making shehnaaz look towards him in shock...

She took her hands back from his hold... and look towards him blankly....

S - Naaz... Baby sun to.. Try to say something but shehnaaz show him her palm to stop in between his words... Which make him look towards her with his guilty eyes...

Sh - nahi thk hi to kiya apne... Ap kese kisi bhi insaan pe trust kr sakte... Hai na... Said with plain voice... Making sidharth look towards her in shock... As she think i did right... How can she... As i myself know that i did wrong...

Getting no response from him shehnaaz look towards him intensely.... and continue...

Sh - kya hua... Are sahi mei... Sahi kiya apne.. Aap kisi pe bhi trust nahi kr sakte but aap pehli hi meeting mei... Jab hum ek dusre ko jante nahi the kuch pata nahi tha... Tab apne pyaar ka izhar kr sakte hai... Hain na... Said dejectedly... And that's it this hit sidharth straight to his heart... He knew... He is the one... who confess his love at the first place and claim her his and then he himself is unable to trust her...

Sh - aap ko pata hai kalse mujhe lag raha tha ki mene apke confession ka javab nahi diya... Apko kitna bura laga hoga... Or fir apne apse pucha kya mei apko utna trust krti bhi hu ki mei apko apne  pyaar ka bol bhi payu... To mujhe mere dil ne bas yeh kaha ki i can trust you blindly.. And i did... you know why... Kyuki mei sachi apke liye bohot kuch feel kiya tha kal... Esa laga tha ki mei apse first time nahi mili... Mei apko bohot time se janti hu... Ap mere hi hai... Bas... Mene socha tha ki aaj aap ko bolungi... Pr aap... Rest her words unsaid and dejectedly stand up from bed and went towards the window to hide her vulnerability from him...

Sidharth hear her every word silently... For him she is the second person after his mother... Who can said him anything and he is here listening each and everything calmly....

He knew she is crying while standing there beside the window... So he hurriedly come behind her and hug her tightly which make her wriggle in his hold to come out of his hold.... But he just tightened his hold around her and rest his head on her shoulder making her wriggling stop... And she stand still there in his arms crying silently...

S - Naaz... Baby... Said calmly and try to say something more... But shehnaaz didn't give him time to complete and again start wriggling again...

Sh - nahi... Ab kyu bol rahe ho mujhse mei to living relationship hu na jao mujhe mere boyfriend... But before she can even complete her words she is pinned by him on the glass window... She is completely caged between him and the wall... Making her breath heavy...