Chapter - 1

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

New update.. Of the new book...

Enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna... And follow me  guys....

Let's start now,

Somewhere in Mumbai, at late Afternoon..

In the office of SAS co. Ptd Ltd company...

One of the employ of the company standing with his team in front of there company's head with each person's head bowing down in fear...

Owner - you all are going to pay for this loss.... yelled on top of his lungs in extreme anger....

which make each and every person present in the cabin shiver at there places....

Owner - Do you all have any idea how much this will effect my company's reputation haan... Said  angrily with blood shot red eyes...

Still all the employees are silent on there places with still bowing down there head..... As they know lion is free for hunt so it is better to keep themselves low to survive and live peacefully...

Owner - fired... Yelled sternly....

Owner - each one of you are  fired... said dominantly as the final verdict...

The tone it self said that it is the end of discussion but one member of the team which is new at the office going to said something but the head of the team notice that so he just gesture her to shut her mouth to which she stop herself and again look down in fear....

Ss - get the hell out of here u idiots and gossip outside my company not here... yelled still maintaining his dominance... As he notice each and every think...

All the employees went outside as quickly as possible so that they can to safe there lives....

After coming out the girl which is going to open her mouth in front of the owner is going to go inside her cubicle but her team head call her inside his cabin....

Girl - may i come in sir... Asked for the permission standing other side of the door...

Head - yes come in... Said in irritation...

Head - what are you trying to do in boss cabin huh ! You don't know from whom you're going to argue.... Asked irritatedly...

Girl - but sir u also know that this is not so big loss which will end up making all of us job less...
Total 15 employees can you imagine sir...
Don't you agree with me sir... said with  confidence as she know that she is right....

Head - yes i know you are right but may be u don't know with whom u are going to argue haan ! Asked in horrified expressions....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He continues as she just give him confused look at his statement...

Head - he is THE SIDHARTH SHERGILL...  The owner of many multinational companies... Not only this he is a full pack all rounder...

Girl just give more confuse look as this is the first time meet the owner and she even don't know any think about him...

Looking at her confused face head continues...

Head - Don't you know he is making us jobless is the  minimum punishment he is giving us...
If by any chance anyone argue with him for anything after he decided something then he will destroyed that person within minutes.... Said affirmatively as if stating the facts...

Girl - what ! Asked with Horrified expression on her face....

Head - yess he became hulk in anger and his dominance.. He can't take anyone's shit in his life
He live his life by his own way, on his own principles.... said in remorseful voice as due to which now he is jobless...

Girl is shock is an understatement she just shook her head in disbelief...

Girl - thank you so much sir for saving me... Saying so she just left the cabin...
__________________________________

On the other side,

Somewhere in Mumbai, At 12 noon..

There is a professor is teaching something while writing on the board but suddenly feeling like someone is gazing her ass continuously she hate that when people look at her in this way....
as she thinks only one person who is for her on this earth had the right on her fully and except that she can't take even anyone's eye on her....

But she ignore it then the last thread of her control broke when she hear whispers of some students are talking about her ass in most vulgar way...

She turn with a jerk and notice a boy is sitting on the 3rd row last bench is the one who is gazing at her still...

Professor - 3rd row last bench yellow shirt stand up.... Her voice is so loud and rude that full class is looking at the person ( whom the professor asked to stand up ) in pitty...

The person in yellow stand up and look towards the professor fearlessly as he is very much innocent...

Professor - can you explain the class what all i taught till now in this class.... Asked plainly...

Boy first look at whole class and the pity look on there faces make him more scared then he is already...

Professor - i asked you something... Don't you get that... Asked in low but stern voice making him shiver at his place...

Boy - ma'am i... i am... vo vo... He is so much scared that his words are struck in his throat...

Professor - ohhh... how could you explain haan... As you are hell busy in checking out your professor... Said angrily...

Boy eyes shoot out in shock and now he is trembling at his place in fear...

Boy - no... i mean sorry ma'am.... i am.. His words is coming out as whispers but as full class is in pin drop silence his trembling words reach till the professor...

Professor - you meet me in my cabin for signing your suspension letter... Said coldly and leave the class as her teaching period is finished..

Now that boy is standing still and start crying...

Looking at him in this state one boy (boy 2) from the class come towards him...

Boy 2 - yaar tujhe kisne bola tha ma'am pe comment krne... Asked in disbelief...

Boy - yaar galati ho gyi pr suspend kyu kr diya, ab mei apne ghar pr kya bolunga ki mere first day pe hi mujhe suspend kyu kr diya... Asked while still continuously crying...

Boy 2 - ohhh to aaj tera first day... Asked in confusion...

Boy - hmm... Hummed sadly...

Boy 2 - acha...

Boy - mei na ma'am ko sorry bol deta hu or suspension pe to principal sigh krenge na to mei unko principle ke pas jane se pehle hi maafi mang lunga... Hearing his idea other boy look towards him in confusion...

Boy 2 - tu maafi mange ga ma'am se ki vo principle se kuch na bole.. Asked him in confusion...

Boy - haan kyu... Vo nhi manegi... Asked in confusion...

Boy 2 - Pagal vo jo ma'am thi na vo hi humari principal hai... THE SHEHNAAZ KAUR..  Vo na kabhi kisi bhi chijpe esa gussa nahi krti bohot sweet hai but agar unko gussa ajaye to fir vo kisi bhi nahi sunti...

Boy - kya... Asked in shock...

Boy 2 - haan ja jake mil unse isse pehle suspension ki jagah sidha college se hi nikal de...

Hearing this that boy run from there to save himself from Shehnaaz kaur....

.
.

.
To how is intro of the hero and heroine.. Comment it down...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️