Chapter - 18

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is doing too and fro in her room... As She is not having good vibes since morning... She is feeling very much restless... She knew something going to happen good or bad she don't know...

Sh - ek baar call karu.. Ya nahi... Kahi busy na ho... Said to herself... Thinking about calling sidharth for nth time...

After fighting her mind for long... She decided to call him...

She call him and he pick her call after 4 rings happily...

S - hello... Naaz... Said from the other side of call happily...

Sh - hello... Replied restlessly.. Making sidharth too restless...

S - kya hua Naaz... Tum ajeeb kyu sound kyu kr rahi ho... Asked anxiously...

Shehnaaz smile at his words... As he can feel the change in her voice so easily...

Sh - aap thk hai na.. Asked restlessly...

S - mei bilkul thk hu... Pr tum kyu itni pareshan lag rahi ho... Sab thk hai na... Asked in reply...

Sh - haan... vo mujhe vo... Kuch nahi aap thk hai na bas sab thk hai... Said while trying to calm herself...

S - Naaz.. I am asking you this last time... Bta kya hua... Asked little sternly... Making shehnaaz pout at his words...

Sh - aap dant kyu raho... Bol rahi hu... Said cutely still pouting...

S - Naaz ab bol bhi... Said sternly... As in these days he get to know that he has to be little stern to get her feelings out...

Sh - vo na mujhe raat ek bohot bura sapna aya or fir subha se bohot restlessness ho rahi hai... Is liye call kiya... Said in low voice... Making him take a deep breath as at least there is not something happen with her...

S - acha... Abhi vo college to hai nahi tera kyuki vacations hai to esa kr mei car bhejta hu... Tu mere office aja or please kuch bna layio mera bohot man kr raha hain tere hath ka khana khane ka.... Demand her happily....

Sh - thk hai...reply instantly... As how can she deny her siddharth's demand...

S - bye... To which she too reply and cut the call to get dressed up...

°
°
°
°

After sometime... In SAS company...

Shehnaaz enter his office... This is her second time in his office.... and she can feel the change in atmosphere as these are same people who look towards her with questioning eyes that day but today each one contains recpect for her... She smile at this and went near the receptionist...

But this time there is a boy... Sitting there...

Boy - ma'am may i know your name and appointment... Asked politely...

Sh - i am shehnaaz kaur... And also i don't have appointments... U can ask your boss about... She is going to say more but that boy bow his down in front of her... Making her look towards him in confusion at his word's too...

Boy - sorry ma'am... This way ma'am... sir is in his cabin... Said all this respectfully... While still bowing down his head... While she start walking with him... she look around every boy is looking down and didn't dare to look towards her... Making her confuse...

Sh - excuse me... Why is you and everyone is bow there head down in front me... Asked in confusion...

Boy - ma'am i am new here... I joined some days before only... But i get to know from office staff that when you visit last time here.... the receptionist and the boy who look towards you both lost there job there only... And sir announced here that you are his queen so we have to bow down in front of you in respect... Said honestly.... all this while walking behind shehnaaz and still not look towards her...