Chapter - 50

Hyeee half century...

Happy reading guys... And in order to celebrate half century... can i expect a heart felt review from you all... Ok i am eagerly waiting...write it before reading the update....

For now...

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

S mom - shehnaaz bache..... Tu mujhe apni maa bolti hai na to bache... Bta mujhe kya hua esa ki baat kitni bigad gyi tum dono ke bich... Party mei to sab thk thak lg raha tha.... To achanak kya hua esa.... Asked her emotionally....

Wow that's fantastic... Sidharth ki maa mujhse puch rahi hai... Mtlb ab tak sidharth ne kisiko ko kuch nhi btya.... Ohhhh god amazing, good for us... Think to herself that fake shehnaaz... But distrub by rita aunty... As she shook her... Finding her lost in something.... 

S mom - kya hua bata na.... Ask again after shook her a little... Making her come out of her thoughts....

Sh (f) - vo..... vo maa.. Said in stammering way to act fearful in front of rita aunty....

Nhi itni jaldi nhi.... Pehle usse baat krni hogi... Jo vo kahega vo hi bolungi nhi to.... Said to herself.... Then look towards rita auntie.....

S mom - bache... Bata, kya hua.... Ask restlessly...

She is avoiding looking towards rita aunty... Making her more anxious.... But rita too is in dilemma to whom she support.... hence didn't force that fake shehnaaz more and look towards her dejectedly....

S mom - koi ni bache... Pehle tum dono apas mei baat karo.... Said in remorseful way.... Making fake shehnaaz in daze.... As she think rita aunty will force her to ask everything and she will brainwashed rita auntie against sidharth to use her in her pain against sidharth.... Whole world knows how much he loves his mother.... But her plan of getting sympathy is not working....

Before that fake girl can do anything... Rita auntie left from there dejectedly... As she think there children's got some bad eye on them... And is not able to think straight as she love both sidharth and shehnaaz equally...

Ahhhh.... Shit what all is happening... But nevertheless... Soon i will get what i want in my life.... But usse pehle dekhu ki mere phone kyu baj raha tha... Said to herself that fake shehnaaz after rita auntie went out of room.... She take phone to herself and dialed the last incoming number....

The got connected at 4th ring...

Sh (f) - tumne khud kaha tha ki main tumhe call karungi jab bhi mujhe sahi samay lagega... To khud kyu kiya... Agar fas jate to.... Said annoyingly...

Shut up... Ok.... this is the first and the last time i am tolerating this tone of yours... Otherwise you know me very well.... What i can do... Said the person on call in a warning tone... Making fake shehnaaz gulp down her saliva in fear...

Sh (f) - sorry... Said in low voice apologetically... Making that person smirk...

Good... Always know your limits... Ok... Said with a smirk...

Sh (f) - ok... But then why you called me... Ask him impatiently...

I think we are missing something... Said seriously... Making this fake shehnaaz frown....